• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Weekly Challenge 2. Take Emelee on a date. The Result

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards

Image3.png

Challenge two – Take Emelee on a date anywhere in the world

earth.jpg

6 contestants are out to win the heart of our bachelorette - Emelee.

@Alex Moore @Brad Newman @Duane Bendix @iKlone-E-137 @Jean-Crème De La Crème @Rodney Smithe

Each contestant must put together a special date they want to share with Emelee. Be as imaginative as you can, throw in pictures and special treats that you know Emelee would appreciate.

Send your special date to me via our private conversation by the end of Monday, then on Tuesday, I will post your date here in this thread for Emelee to rank in order of preference.

Use the knowledge you have of Emelee to your advantage.

Enjoy the task

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Contestant One has a date for you @Emelee

Emelee, I cannot tell you how excited I am about our date. I only wish we had more time but I'll try to make sure we have an amazing time.

You will take an early flight arriving in the beautiful city of Florence in the morning.

We will go for breakfast at cafe I like overlooking Piazza Santa Croce.

We'll spend the morning walking around taking in the sights and sounds. Florence is truly an amazing city, I think you'll love it.

Then at lunchtime we head to the train station to board a luxury train which will take us across the Tuscany countryside to Positano on the coast.

Lunch will be served on board.

If we had more time I'd love to spend a week with you in a villa in the Tuscan countryside but for now we'll have to make do with taking in the stunning views from the train.

By late afternoon we will arrive where I live. The gorgeous seaside town of Positano.

We'll head back to my place to get dressed for dinner.

You will stay int he guest bedroom as it's our first date. Unless of course you try to seduce me, in which case I might not be able to resist. :D

We'll head to my favourite restaurant for sunset. I've booked an intimate balcony just for us. There'll be just enough for a string quartet which will serenade us while we eat.

We've packed a lot in but if you're still up for it we can go out for drinks or head back to mine for cocktails on the balcony.

In the morning I would offer you breakfast in bed but it's so lovely on the terrace at that time of day.

And so, unfortunately our date must come to an end. Instead of filling it with too many activities I wanted to just take the time to get to know you and enjoy your company. I wouldn't be surprised, and it's my sincerest hope, that if it's possible to fall in love in one day, it happens to us.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Contestant Two has a date for you @Emelee

My date will be for a whole day. It will start when a limousine will pick you up to drive us to St Pancras Station in London.

There we will have a champagne breakfast at Searcys Restaurant and Bar while we wait for our train.

John Legend will serenade us while we eat.

We will then get and early Eurostar to Paris where we will be met by Jo-Wilfred Tsonga who will give us a tennis lesson at the Roland Garros tennis arena. I don’t know about you, but I’ve never played tennis before so it will be a good opportunity to learn. No need to worry about tennis gear as Jo-Willy will buy us some for us to use.

After our lesson we will be joined by Mathilde Johansson to play a set of mixed doubles (you and Jo-Willy vs Mathilde and I) to put our new skills into practice.

After the match we will freshen up before being driven by another limousine to the restaurant Le Cépage Montmartrois in Montmartre for lunch.

After lunch we can walk around Montmartre to enjoy the sights and get your portrait painted by one of the artists in the The Place du Tertre, the artist square.

Your portrait might turn out something like this:

We will then be driven to the Théâtre Mogador where they a putting on a special English and French production of Le Roi Lion in aid of Unicef.

We will have cocktails of your choice during the interval.

After the play, we will have a three course dinner on a cruise ship on the River Seine.

We can have cocktails on the go when we are driven by limousine to Charles de Gaulle Airport to fly back to the UK.

At the airport another limousine will meet us to drive you back home and I will give you a gentle kiss on your cheek as I say goodnight.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Contestant Three has a date for you @Emelee

Dear Emelee

My wonderful surprise date is a trip to the Jean-Crème Football University in Montréal (JCFU).
Besides playing football, I also teach talented and aspiring footballers the ins and outs of being a famous and gorgeous footballer.
Like, never sleep with the wife of a teammate unless she's extremely attractive, and worth the troubles in the locker room.
Or what to do in case a crazy fan claims to be pregnant with your child (whether it's true or not), how to deal with paparazzi etc etc.
All those important things that young people need to know.
Because it's hard, it's really hard.

De La Crème Hall is designed to celebrate my past, present and hopefully future career as World's Finest Footballer.
Thousands of beautiful pictures (of me), statues (of me) and, during opening hours, non-stop megascreen TV of all my many best moments (of me).
For this occasion, the Hall will be exclusively ours for the entire 60 minutes and I have arranged a fashion show, to show you my Autumn 2017 super-de-luxe underwear line.
And I'm going to ask Duane Bendix to model them, isn't that awesome?

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Contestant Four has a date for you @Emelee

Standing by the limousine waiting for Emelee thinking about our first date alone.

Emelee comes down the stairs looking so beautiful. I walk to her, and take her hand, and walk to the limousine.

We both get in, and the limousine driver is off to the private airport.

We arrive and board the private jet of one of my closest friends Kyle. We have been friends for years, and he was happy to help me out when I asked.

We are off to our destination.

We have champagne, and chocolate covered strawberries while we relax, and talk.

After a few hours we arrive at our destination, and it is New York City.

We land and a limousine picked us up at the private airport.

We go to the Hotel to freshen up for our night out on the town.

We than go to Broadway to see a Musical that I chose hoping Emelee would enjoy it. The musical was Hello Dolly staring Bette Midler.

We have a balcony seat. The show was amazing Bette Midler was outstanding.

We leave the theatre by Limousine, and go to Le Bernadine Restaurant

We enjoy a wonderful meal, with wine. We talk, we have dessert than we leave to go to the Empire State Building.

We take the elevator up to the Observation Deck to view New York City at night.

The view is spectacular the whole day has been amazing. They lean close, and share a kiss, and hold hands until it is time to leave. They go to the hotel change clothes, and leave for the private airport to return back to the house.

They arrive, he didn’t want to say goodnight but he held her hands, and gave her another kiss than telling her this was the best day of his life. She smiled and they said goodnight as he watched her go to her room. He ran upstairs feeling happy, and hoped this date was as perfect for Emelee as it was for him.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Contestant Five has a date for you @Emelee

For our special date, we will go visit a place near and dear to both of our hearts...:)

After spending a fabulous day touring this beautiful ranch we will head off on a friend of mines private jet!

To..fabulous.... Bora Bora!

Where you and I will enjoy each others company with swimming, and other things...(*wink)

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Contestant Six has a date for you @Emelee

Hello Emelee

Last year, I accidentally discovered a new planet, a mini-earth, because the atmosphere is exactly the same. It's actually very close to ours and many astronauts have passed it without noticing it.

That's because it's only visible from our planet when the lights of three stars cross at exactly the same time, and that happened when I looked up from my crossword puzzle.

My boss, Spacey Kevinson, was over the moon and decided to call it Planet Klony.

I really didn't think I deserved so much honour, but everyone at the SciFi Space Center agreed with him and I didn't want to appear ungrateful.

So, anyway, that's where we're going!

We'll start at the SciFi Space Center because it requires special transport to get to our destination.

This is our meeting room, and sometimes the wives of my co-workers stop by to bring sandwiches or cake.

They are all of different age, and very nice people. I could say that they are my family, and they think of me as their little brother.
But we don't have time for coffee now, so let's board the rocket that will bring us to Planet Klony.

And, poof!, there we go.

We arrive at the main gate, of course, they have already started building the things we need to develop the planet.

We take a stroll along the beach, and enjoy the magnificence of this mini-planet (approx 25% of the size of earth, still very big!).

The very idea that I can show you all this fills my heart with joy, and I wouldn't want to share these moments with anyone else.

We arrive at our NuSci Fi Space Center...

...and there we will take an ExtraReality Tour to, well, anywhere you want!

It's like Virtual Reality, except this is 5 dimensional, so you can see, hear, feel, smell and even taste!

For years they've been trying to develop this technique on earth, but it is only possible on this planet, because of how it is situated in our galaxy (those three special stars I mentioned earlier).

I suggest we go to Westeros, and I don't mean the set of the TV series, but the story version, in that time and era.

Needless to say, nothing can happen to us because we're not really there, it just feels like it - and very real!
So, Emelee, are you ready to watch the dragons, and have lunch with the evil queen?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
The contestants have spoken
Image3.png

Your dates are here

It's time to rank them in order of preference

Give it large @Emelee

coollogo_com-13194118.png

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I really want to go on all 6 dates - good job guys! Very different locations, beautiful scenary.

I will make my mind up soon. It saddens me that I have to give one of you a black rose.

Who will it be?

Stay tuned..........

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Your Bachelorette has spoken.

The Bachelorette.png

She has spent a long time studying your dates and I can now reveal the order in which she ranks them.

#6: Contestant 5 (Bora Bora date) @Rodney Smithe
#5: Contestant 3 (Montreal date) @Jean-Crème De La Crème
#4: Contestant 6 (Space date) @iKlone-E-137
#3: Contestant 2 (UK/France date) @Duane Bendix
#2: Contestant 4 (New York date) @Brad Newman

And the winner: Contestant 1 (Florence date) @Alex Moore

Jean-Crème De La Crème

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Excusez moi, but this was supposed to be a one hour date! All players, except me, should be disqualified from this round.
Besides that, my idea was the most original.
Wining and dining from dawn to dusk? Geeeeeeez, how boring! I almost fell asleep reading them.

Once again it proves that I'm the most honest man in this game. Something for you to consider, my sweet, sweet Emelee:fondle:

Duane Bendix

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
After our lesson we will be joined by Mathilde Johansson to play a set of mixed doubles (you and Jo-Willy vs Mathilde and I) to put our new skills into practice.

No point wasting the session with Jo-Wilfred Tsonga and Mathilde Johansson. Anyone for tennis?

Last edited:

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Excusez moi, but this was supposed to be a one hour date! All players, except me, should be disqualified from this round.
Besides that, my idea was the most original.
Wining and dining from dawn to dusk? Geeeeeeez, how boring! I almost fell asleep reading them.

Once again it proves that I'm the most honest man in this game. Something for you to consider, my sweet, sweet Emelee:fondle:

I'm afraid your bragging date didn't really cut it to top 3. The "it's all about perfect me" attitude can get old as we go on. Something you can consider for next assignment. If you remain in the game....... not saying yet what my decision is. :cool:

Jean-Crème De La Crème

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Good boy!
Woof-woof? :lmao:
Something you can consider for next assignment
But I was talking about this assignment, and the fact that they all cheated. A date is not the same as a holiday.
Furthermore, I googled that mini-earth planet and I found nothing - except for a link to this very thread!

The "it's all about perfect me" attitude can get old as we go on
But I want you to understand that I'm the perfect man for you, and you will be my perfect footballer's wife:)
And together we're going to sparkle! sparkle! sparkle!
Our first public dance will something like this (I'm also an excellent dancer):

Beautiful and successful, adored by the press and public. You're going to LOVE it!:spinning:
If you remain in the game....
Don't worry, I know you have to say that, to give the other players the idea that they still have a chance:giggle:

Rodney Smithe

Telly Talk Newbie
LV

Reaction score

Emelee, I am sorry I did not impress you with my date, but I wanted to get you something to show you how much I care for you and want to stay in the competition for you heart!