• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Dallas Pictures A few more Dallas photos ........ Take a look!

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
I still can't believe that the wonderful, original Dallas forum has gone for good
A few people asked me to repost this thread, dedicated to ORIGINAL and TRUE Dallas
So here goes and to start with my 2 favs

Enjoy
Love BF x

Pammy P

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Proper Dallas BF, not that TNT crap!

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
Whaouu!! wonderful pictures of VP ; some of them I have never seen it before Merci BF !!:)

thank you
back in the early days i spent many an hour scanning in bits of my collection, thanks to help from Luke and Christo (sadly miss them from SC forum)

Tatianna

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Almost every picture of VP is drop dead gorgeous, but the one above of her in the pastel orange blouse is awesome!!!!!! I've never seen that one before, so thanks for posting this one.