A&Q - Who Said What? Answer, Then Post Your Line

Taylor Bennett Jr.

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
JR to Sue Ellen but the "darling" makes me think it's Sue Ellen to JR

yep, it’s the former - early in the Black Market Baby episode, just before a hurt Sue Ellen turns to the capable arms of Ray Krebbs for a night of drunken passion that’s never mentioned again in the series

Last edited:

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
"Is she a blond, brunette, or red-head?"

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
OK Swami...how 'bout a hint?

"I think the best think you can do is get the hell out of this office"

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Swami said:
"I think the best think you can do is get the hell out of this office"

Jock to Vaughn after Vaughn lost his $20m on the Asian oil deal.

"Oh hell son. You can fly her up here, or you can fly down there any time you like. You're gonna have your own jet anyway"

(may not be exact, but it's close)

Last edited:

Kenny Coyote

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
"Oh hell son. You can fly her up here, or you can fly down there any time you like. You're gonna have your own jet anyway"

Wally Hampton to Cliff.

Who said: "You are looking at a desperate woman."

Last edited:

Swami

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Wally Hampton to Cliff.

I could understand it if it was Vanessa "Granny" Beaumont though it is probably unlikely.

Swami

Taylor Bennett Jr.

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Wally Hampton to Cliff.

Muriel Gillis to the camera, breaking the fourth wall, as Lucy embarks on yet another doomed relationship

Kenny Coyote

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I could understand it if it was Vanessa "Granny" Beaumont though it is probably unlikely.

Muriel Gillis to the camera, breaking the fourth wall, as Lucy embarks on yet another doomed relationship

OK, I'll give you a hint. The woman who said "You are looking at a desperate woman" was once told by JR "I don't care if you want to be with two chimpanzees and a goat"

Kenny Coyote

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Sue Ellen?

if not, my other guess would be Marilee Stone

No, it was Holly Harwood who said "You are looking at a desperate woman" to JR. I looked for a Youtube clip that had it and couldn't find it but here's something from that same time frame when Holly was trying to seduce JR. It's easy to forget she wanted JR because of the later part of the season where their business and personal relationship had gone bad and she set up JR by having Sue Ellen come over to her house while she and JR were in bed together.

I can't move in on a Ewing company." - Cliff Barnes?

Last edited:

Taylor Bennett Jr.

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
No, it was Holly Harwood who said "You are looking at a desperate woman" to JR. I looked for a Youtube clip that had it and couldn't find it but here's something from that same time frame when Holly was trying to seduce JR. It's easy to forget she wanted JR because of the later part of the season where their business and personal relationship had gone bad and she set up JR by having Sue Ellen come over to her house while she and JR were in bed together.

I can't move in on a Ewing company." - Cliff Barnes?

it's not Cliff - I gave a hint above in my rating of the post with the question!

Kenny Coyote

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I rated it ‘winner’ because it a quote from none other than the Guzzler!

I should have guessed that! Instead I was overthinking the meaning of the hint you gave. Good job, Taylor.

Actually I wasn't even close because Carter McKay was my next guess since for a while he had an agreement with Clayton that as long as Clayton voted Dusty's WestStar shares his way, Carter wouldn't go after Ewing Oil.

My first guess was Cliff because I thought it might have been during one of those rare times when he was following a truce, that since Pam was helping him, her conditions were he couldn't re-ingnite the feud.

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Yep. "I can't move in on a Ewing company." -Guzzler

"I can't believe you'd let some woman swing you around by your big toe!" (it's an almost quote)