• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

A&Q - Who Said What? Answer, Then Post Your Line

Swami

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
"You know that if we don't keep on top of things we're gonna run into a ton of trouble in no time."

Jock to Bobby during the conversation where Jock asks him to run the company following JR's shooting.

"It sure is good to have the support of public-spirited citzens like you, Mr Ewing."

Swami

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
"It sure is good to have the support of public-spirited citzens like you, Mr Ewing."

Harry to JR on the phone when receiving info about Cliff's phone machine after Julie's death. ???

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
"Boy! You can't be from my loins!" (oh, wrong scene wrong movie)

"Nothing I like better than a little fight now and then."

Last edited:

Swami

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
"Boy! You can't be from my loins!" (oh, wrong scene wrong movie)

"Nothing I like better than a little fight now and then."

Jock after being told about the fight Ray, Bobby and Kit Mainwaring got involved in, expressing his regret that he wasn't there.

"It's been a while since Miss Ellie and I went out on the town, we're about due for a spree!"

Swami

Taylor Bennett Jr.

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Jock after being told about the fight Ray, Bobby and Kit Mainwaring got involved in, expressing his regret that he wasn't there.

"It's been a while since Miss Ellie and I went out on the town, we're about due for a spree!"

Swami

is that Jock in the episode featuring country music legend Garnet McGee?

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
"JR, if you don't be quiet you're going to see more flesh and blood than you ever dreamed of."