ABC of Dallas

Taylor Bennett Jr.

Telly Talk Dream Maker
P - caught between two men who cared far more about their own ambitions than her feelings and desires, a very pregnant Sue Ellen turned to the DOA meeting's bowl of punch for solace

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
R - I always thought Bobby's Red Mercedes was so sleek and sporty, with great lines and a classy look.

Last edited:

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
V - "You live with Vipers, you become a Viper". Well, could be worse ways to get around town...

upload_2019-12-1_11-16-34.jpeg

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
X - The Tesla Model X would've been an interesting ride for the folks at Southfork, considering the family was in the fossil fuel business.

upload_2019-12-1_11-57-33.jpeg

Taylor Bennett Jr.

Telly Talk Dream Maker
Y - a Lincoln man to the end, Jock wouldn't have been able to make heads or tails of this 2008 Toyota Yaris, even with the compelling sales pitch of Bruce

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
A - Lucy could have fit into this Alfa Romeo, which could've fit inside door #1.

upload_2019-12-1_16-28-46.png

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
E - Except for Mark's car, I couldn't come up with something decent for letter 'E'. So I guess she's stuck with an Edsel.

upload_2019-12-2_9-6-40.jpeg

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
F - ...with it's stylishly retro look, and one which rivals "Daniel-san's" car, the Edsel is definitely more preferable over most other Ford models these days.

upload_2019-12-2_9-12-30.jpeg

(yeah...getting carried away here)

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
H - Of course there is always the Hyundai Pony from the early 80's. Yeah, Lucy would've been happy with anything when she had nothing.

upload_2019-12-2_13-13-30.jpeg