• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

ABC of Dallas

DallasFanForever

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Maybe that's why I didn't like him., so it just tainted the character for me.
I actually would’ve liked him better with April to be honest. I thought they had better chemistry. Unfortunately she just couldn’t keep her nose out of his personal business and was always driving him nuts.

Taylor Bennett Jr.

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
P - after weeks of fruitless attempts and thwarted advances, it took getting punched by a man twice his size for Mickey to finally begin to win Lucy's affection

(seen above, Lucy and bookish vixen Muriel Gillis help a drunken Mickey to his feet before Lucy comforts him in the car afterwards)

Last edited:

Taylor Bennett Jr.

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
U - former OLM head Walt Driscoll, now completely under JR's thumb after the hit-and-run setup job weeks earlier, met the dastardly oilman in an out-of-the way bar to discuss a potential deal to send a large shipment of oil to Cuba - a highly dangerous and illegal move

(rumors that JR turned around after the meeting and established a new high score on the Centipede arcade game seen in the background are, though considered likely by experts, as of this date unverified)

Last edited:

Lastkidpicked

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The Quality of Mercy
Season 7 episode

V
Very talanted writing and amazing storylines. This is one of the episodes that makes season 7 so great. Let's look at everything that happens:

1) The contest for Ewing oil claims another victim. People are now being killed (Killed!) because of this contest. And these are people who have nothing to do with Ewing Oil.
2) Lucy finally gets a meaty storyline and Charlene Tilton does a great job with it.
3) We get to see some insight into J.R.'s relationship with his son.
4) Cliff takes a lesson from J.R. as Cliff blackmails Sly into giving him inside information about Ewing Oil.
5) Sue Ellen gets some great storylines that showcase Linda Gray's acting abilities.
6) We enjoy the catty interaction between Holly Harwood and Katherine Wentworth. As usual, Lois Chiles and Morgan Brittany do an amazing job, and we want the scene to go on forever.

Last edited:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Lastkidpicked

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
1634656092148.png

D is for Daggett or Daggert or whatever his name was.

E
E
veryone appears to be in the same place on the re-watch. Pretty cool!
E
A Ewing is a Ewing is the episode coming up for me as well.

There is a great scene between Carl Daggett and Bobby Ewing. I'm a bit behind you on the re-watch so I'm going from memory here.
Bobby reluctantly hires Carl Daggett to send over a prostitute to set up a politician. It's the first time Bobby does something this dirty and he doesn't like it.
After setting up the scam, Carl Daggett says to Bobby that he will be ready to go for the next time Bobby needs to pull another dirty trick. The look on Bobby's face tells it all: He had been reassuring himself that this was a one time thing. But Daggett knew better. Bobby realized at that moment once he started down that road there was no going back. Great acting between Patrick Duffy and Charles Napier in that scene.

Last edited: