ABC of Dallas

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
K - Don't think you'd see any Ewings or other cartel members driving that 'K' car that Iacocca pushed to get Chrysler back on its feet. Tho' I'm sure it was on most streets of Dallas at the time...

upload_2019-12-2_17-14-31.jpeg

Taylor Bennett Jr.

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
K - Don't think you'd see any Ewings or other cartel members driving that 'K' car that Iacocca pushed to get Chrysler back on its feet. Tho' I'm sure it was on most streets of Dallas at the time...

View attachment 19002

L - similarly, you wouldn't see a sodium-restricted Jock Ewing putting 'K-Salt' on Teresa's eggs, even to prevent them from allegedly tasting like library paste

(I thought 'K-Salt' was a name for (or different brand of) the 'Nu-Salt' and 'NoSalt' shown below, but I'm not seeing it on google... ah well!)

Last edited:

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
L - similarly, you wouldn't see a sodium-restricted Jock Ewing putting 'K-Salt' on Teresa's eggs, even to prevent them from allegedly tasting like library paste

N - As the dinner conversation went that evening in JULIE'S RETURN:

Ellie: No salt, Jock. You know what the doctor said.
Jock: This food's got No taste, Miss Ellie.
Ellie: Jock, don't be difficult.

upload_2019-12-3_9-13-36.png

Lastkidpicked

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Last edited:

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
T - I can't see Lucy and Muriel Tooling around in a Gran Torino...wouldn't quite hold the image when pulling into daVinci's. It's a car to take to Billy Bob's in Fort Worth.

upload_2019-12-3_19-44-42.jpeg

Taylor Bennett Jr.

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
T - I can't see Lucy and Muriel Tooling around in a Gran Torino...wouldn't quite hold the image when pulling into daVinci's. It's a car to take to Billy Bob's in Fort Worth.

View attachment 19013
U - indeed Muriel, adept with any number of wheels, was often seen cruising the streets of Braddock and the lovely SMU campus on her unicycle instead

Last edited:

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
W - After learning he could not fool Will Riker into his being Riker's son, Jean-Luc grew up, flew into a time warp, and resurfaced centuries earlier as Bobby's adopted son Christopher as JR returned.

upload_2019-12-4_12-0-49.jpeg
upload_2019-12-4_12-1-34.jpeg

Lastkidpicked

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
X
Xenophiles will notice just how many Dallas actors were also on Star Trek.

upload_2019-12-4_10-35-39.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-4_10-36-8.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-4_10-36-8.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Taylor Bennett Jr.

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
W - After learning he could not fool Will Riker into his being Riker's son, Jean-Luc grew up, flew into a time warp, and resurfaced centuries earlier as Bobby's adopted son Christopher as JR returned.

View attachment 19029View attachment 19030

Z - I can't help but speculate that Garnet McGee must have somehow been behind this cosmic zig-zagging

(Garnet seen here singing at prestigious Dallas music venue the Mustang Club and later confronting a Leslie Stewart-haired version of herself years later in space)

Last edited:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
A- In this alternative universe I stumbled upon Cliff and JR run for president of the USA in '96 and JR chooses Arlen Specter and Cliff chooses Al Gore as their VPs. What an interesting concept.