Adam yelling in Season 9 -- and its squelching on DVD

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
Reaction score
Medals
Perhaps if Dex molested Lindsay in the backstory it would make more sense her issues. It's bas when "Moldavia" is in your Autocomplete when you type molested on this forum

Alexis

Telly Talk Hero
Reaction score
Medals
Perhaps if Dex molested Lindsay in the backstory it would make more sense her issues. It's bas when "Moldavia" is in your Autocomplete when you type molested on this forum
Well Moldavia molested me... At least that's how it feels.

thomaswak

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
Reaction score
If you don't like Classic Dynasty, then why be here?
Just to piss you off?
You know what, I am there, because I love soaps, TV series, and I like most people posting there.

Now read what I say very carefully, as you don't seem to understand everything I said before : I LOVE Season 1 Dynasty. It was brillant, clever, edgy for its time. I really enjoyed season 2 and 3, despite Coleman's Steven. Season 4 was good but was starting to show real writing weaknesses. Same for season 5, but the good was still over the bad. Season 6 was the start of the fall, when the balance was broken, and the bad started to outnumber the good. Then season 7 & 8 were less than mediocre IMO. Don't you understand the notion of personal opinion ? And why the hell are you offended by my opinion? I am not attacking you for God's sake!

And you know what, even if only loved season 9 and I loathed seasons 1-8, it would still be my right. Especially in a thread about season 9.

Last time I answered to you :

Now, the best is to agree to disagree. It's an old say, but it's the only truth. I am genuinely happy for you that you love season 8. I dont need to understand why. It's your feeling about it, and your feeling is true to you. But you can also understand that some of us, maybe many of us, don't like season 8. Some things good for you, can taste like crap for the others. People have different sensitivity and taste. Like it's your absolute right to hate season 9. But don't expect that we'll all agree with you, as I don't expect that everybody will agree with me. On that note, have a nice day!
Of course, you did not answer. Understand that this time I won't end my post to you with a genuine "have a nice day". I am temped to tell you to "go f... yourself", but I am too polite for that.

Last edited:

BrooklynBen

Telly Talk Member
Reaction score
Just to piss you off?
You know what, I am there, because I love soaps, TV series, and I like most people posting there.

Now read what I say very carefully, as you don't seem to understand everything I said before : I LOVE Season 1 Dynasty. It was brillant, clever, edgy for its time. I really enjoyed season 2 and 3, despite Coleman's Steven. Season 4 was good but was starting to show real writing weaknesses. Same for season 5, but the good was still over the bad. Season 6 was the start of the fall, when the balance was broken, and the bad started to outnumber the good. Then season 7 & 8 were less than mediocre IMO. Don't you understand the notion of personal opinion ? And why the hell are you offended by my opinion? I am not attacking you for God's sake!

And you know what, even if only loved season 9 and I loathed seasons 1-8, it would still be my right. Especially in a thread about season 9.

Last time I answered to you :

Of course, you did not answer. Understand that this time I won't end my post to you with a genuine "have a nice day". I am temped to tell you to "go f... yourself", but I am too polite for that.
It was an honest question. If there was a forum for Batman, the 1960's series let's say, and then I wrote that I hated all 3 seasons of Batman, except for the last 4 episodes, I would expect the same question. (Of course, if I disliked Classic Batman, it wouldn't make sense for me to be in that forum at all and I wouldn't even be on there.) I mean, the post I was responding to had you thanking Gd that Season 9 wasn't like Classic Dynasty.

I didn't answer your last post because I know ppl like to have the last word and I thought I'd give you that honor.

Last edited:

thomaswak

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
Reaction score
It was an honest question. If there was a forum for Batman, the 1960's series let's say, and then I wrote that I hated all 3 seasons of Batman, except for the last 4 episodes, I would expect the same question. (Of course, if I disliked Classic Batman, it wouldn't make sense for me to be in that forum at all and I wouldn't even be on there.) I mean, the post I was responding to had you thanking Gd that Season 9 wasn't like Classic Dynasty.

I didn't answer your last post because I know ppl like to have the last word and I thought I'd give you that honor.
Have a nice day.