After All

Honkytonkangel

Telly Talk Active Member
Reaction score
Sue Ellen needs to do one final Whore Confrontation. With Winger.

She won't kill the bastard, but that's why she has me (I'll be in the wings and will DO TIME FOR THE EVIL BEAST!) but she has to have a surprise attack on the c*** and finish her once and for all.
YES.

I want to take the article and photos, give her a thousand..... no a million paper cuts and feed her the pages until she shits ink.

Hate/despise is not a strong enough word to describe how i feel about her now

I think the next couple chapters may please you. Mandy doesn't get punched, but JR is going to take her down a peg or two..
YAY.... (though i still think Sue Ellen should get to punch her, I can live with JR taking her down too).

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
YES.

I want to take the article and photos, give her a thousand..... no a million paper cuts and feed her the pages until she shits ink.

Hate/despise is not a strong enough word to describe how i feel about her now

YAY.... (though i still think Sue Ellen should get to punch her, I can live with JR taking her down too).
Hmm ok but I’d like everyone to know if she so much as gets close enough to breathe his oxygen I will vomit, choke on the vomit, digest the vomit, regurgitate the vomit and swallow it again.

Im just letting y’all know this.

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
What’s the difference between loving and being in love?

CeeCee72

Telly Talk Fan
Reaction score
What’s the difference between loving and being in love?
You can love anyone. Being IN love with someone is different. Romantic (for lack of a better term) love feels different. That's the person you want to be with, emotionally and physically. I love my first husband. Always have. But we were never "in love." I didn't know what being in love meant until much later when I met the man who turned out to be "the one."

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
See I read that being in love is the temporary rush - not the long term. I’m really confused because JR said he loved Sue Ellen but then he later told her after Calhoun that he could fall in love with her all over again....

CeeCee72

Telly Talk Fan
Reaction score
Semantics.

Love is like any other emotion. It can fade over time if it's not nurtured. I think he was saying that the "new" her was someone he could fall in love with. I don't think he meant he didn't love her before, just that so much had happened and feelings had changed/faded.

It's hard to know exactly what the writers were attempting to convey, but that's what I got out of it.

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
But when the chips were down, he knew the love was there still?

Sorry I am feeling BLUE

CeeCee72

Telly Talk Fan
Reaction score
But when the chips were down, he knew the love was there still?

Sorry I am feeling BLUE
I don't think he thought about it. JR was always agenda driven. For much of their marriage, he was distracted by other goals and other women. I also think he only RARELY examined his own feelings.

But the bottom line is that he could have ended his marriage any time he wanted to. He never did. The only time we ever see him seriously consider it is during his affair with Mandy. But even then, he couldn't force himself to pull the trigger.

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
I’m really confused :(

Is that not like saying she (M) awakened something in him? He must have stayed with Sue Ellen out of love though otherwise what??? He must have known how he felt!

Sorry if I’m being repetitive. I don’t feel well :(

Last edited:

CeeCee72

Telly Talk Fan
Reaction score
I’m really confused :(

Is that not like saying she (M) awakened something in him? He must have stayed with Sue Ellen out of love though otherwise what??? He must have known how he felt!

Sorry if I’m being repetitive. I don’t feel well :(
I hope you feel better soon.

I don't think Mandy awakened anything in him. I do think he found something in her that he was missing - warmth and understanding. Sue Ellen was very cold and a flat out drunk during that time. He had tried to reach out to her. She rejected him. So in a way, Mandy gave him something he needed. But notice, when Sue Ellen started showing him interest again, he walked away from Mandy. So yes, the love was always there.

Honkytonkangel

Telly Talk Active Member
Reaction score
It's hard to know exactly what the writers were attempting to convey, but that's what I got out of it.
That they'd lost their bloody minds?

warmth and understanding
I totally missed that. I look at her and (besides wanting to puke) I hear the Dolly Parton song I'll oil'wells love you.

She should've stayed with Cliff where she belonged and JR should've tried harder with Sue Ellen.

But at least it worked out in the end.

Karin Schill

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
@Sarah I love that song with Cher & Peter Cetera. Cher actually sang that at the concert I went to last year. :danc:
I miss not being able to go to concerts this year.

@CeeCee72 Get well soon. It sounds painful to dislocate a shoulder. :(
I've finally caught up on your story though. :)

Poor Cliff getting shot. Okay so he acted like a bastard but I still like the character. I hope Afton sticks around. I guess she cares since he's Pammy's father.

Poor Pam too being kept hostage by Katherine. I hope Katherine's plans to kidnap Christopher backfires on her and that Pam will be reunited with her family eventually.

I am glad that Miss Ellie is doing better and is released from the hospital. Good to see Lucy coming home. Her snide remarks to JR are always fun.

So Peter Richards is treating Michelle?
Wow! I never even made the connection when I read "Dr. Richards". :lol:

Glad to see JR & Sue Ellen back together again where they belong. :kiss:
But I sense they still have a lot of old issues to work out.

Mandy going after Don just to hurt Sue Ellen! :re:
Really such a fine way to thank the woman who launched her career. Mandy wouldn't even be an actress without Sue Ellen. So she should show some gratitude but she doesn't even know how to spell the word. Oh well let them have each other. Mandy and Don as a couple is about as dull as dishwater!

Anyway I look forward to read more when you are doing better.

Miss Texas 1967

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Sorry, all. I was sick all weekend then on Monday I dislocated my shoulder. Will be a few days before I can write.
Sad to hear this, I hope you feel better soon. Take all the time you need, we'll be here when you recover :)

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
So sorry you're unwell @CeeCee72 but really a dislocated shoulder is no excuse for not writing. This has Winger written all over it. I'll get her, I will.

(I'M KIDDING. About the excuse, not Winger).

Feel better soon - can't wait for more delicious updates!!

CeeCee72

Telly Talk Fan
Reaction score
It was the cat. I tripped over the cat and fell off the deck. Still painful but getting better by the day.

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
It was the cat. I tripped over the cat and fell off the deck. Still painful but getting better by the day.

This is perfectly acceptable. I trip over my cats all the time. :love7: