Alert! The brilliance of the Rita storyline completely underrated by angry fans!

colbyco

Telly Talk Active Member
Reaction score
I liked the whole crazyness about it ... liked how Linda acted Rita ...I could feel/see the difference ... maybe it was too long and it would have been great to pair Adam & Sammy Jo and have them kidnap Krystle. Sammy Jo wanting money and Adam control about DC. I can see Adam controlling Rita and giving her pills ... after Adam marrying Sammy Jo and both living in the mansion and controlling DC Alexis sents Morgan Hess after them. When Sammy Jo throws Alexis out of the mansion Alexis rescues Krystle....

Zara

Telly Talk Fan
Reaction score
LOL. If Krystle had a monster in her head since season 2, why didn't Blake think of that when Krystle acted strange during season 6? Maybe it had started. :dance::byee::omg::pray::danc:

Last edited:

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
Reaction score
LOL. If Krystle had a monster in her head since season 2, why didn't Blake think of that when Krystle acted strange during season 6?
Well, she already had given birth to the monster in season 5 and he assumed it was now out of her.