nuDynasty Spoilers All Casting News And Spoilers For S5

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Kirby befriends the Colbys in order to seek revenge on Fallon to make her pay for the past

So this time, Kirby will be trying to get with Jeff in order to hurt Fallon. I like that better than the old version's intentions... not that 80s Kirby had that much in the way of intentions.

“Ship of Vipers”— While Blake (Grant Show) focuses on his own selfish endeavors ... Ana Brenda Contreras also star.

“The Butler Did It”— Blake (Grant Show) wines and dines a new guest (Ana Brenda Contreras).

I'm guessing (and hoping) that the new/real Cristal won't be in the Season 2 premiere, and won't show up till the 2nd episode. I like that, it gives us time to see Blake on his own. This could also mean that new/real Cristal will be introduced slowly... I wonder if they originally filmed it so that nobody knows she's the actual Cristal Flores, and intended for that to be a Grand Reveal... before Nathalie Kelley announced she was leaving and they had to announce a new actress for the character. Or maybe not.

But taking into consideration that Blake and Alexis have a make out session (and most likely have sex), it could be a good thing in the long run: it reignites Alexis' feelings for Blake, but he never meant to get back with her. And after their one night together, he tries to move on... and just so happens to do it with the real Cristal.

I really hope they develop Blake and Cristal's romance throughout the season, and that they don't get married until the end of this season.

“The Butler Did It”— Kirby makes a shocking discovery that changes everything,

Anders killed somebody. Or he helped cover up a murder. Or... Kirby isn't Kirby. She's Amanda.

RottenSkipper17

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Why??? Kirby befriending the Colbys makes no sense! They're not exactly poor! I thought she was fond of the hired help??? And Fallon and Jeff basically left things on a really bad and ugly note anyway. Remember that infamous fight in the elevator at Morrell Corp last season that went viral? If Kirby REALLY wants to hurt Fallon, go after Michael, the guy that Fallon seemed to have genuine feelings for before she suddenly and randomly decided she liked Liam for no good reason. Ugh, this feels like another desperate and pathetic attempt to sideline Michael even more on the show and to make the Colbys even more relevant.

I wonder if the twist is maybe Anders is the one who started the whole fire in the first place and maybe he wanted revenge on Blake for reasons we may not be aware of yet. I mean, look at the episode title "The Butler Did It". That might be a really big clue that the writers are trying to give us.

Last edited:

Soapwriter12

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Kirby did marry jeff in season three of the original series, maybe the attraction from the old show has been moved to the new show.

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Why??? Kirby befriending the Colbys makes no sense! They're not exactly poor! I thought she was fond of the hired help??? And Fallon and Jeff basically left things on a really bad and ugly note anyway. Remember that infamous fight in the elevator at Morrell Corp last season that went viral? If Kirby REALLY wants to hurt Fallon, go after Michael, the guy that Fallon seemed to have genuine feelings for before she suddenly and randomly decided she liked Liam for no good reason. Ugh, this feels like another desperate and pathetic attempt to sideline Michael even more on the show and to make the Colbys even more relevant.

....Are you out of your mind? Kirby's not befriending the Colbys because that alone would hurt Fallon. Kirby's befriending them so that they can conspire together to find ways to hurt Fallon. After all, Jeff and Monica found out they're half-Carringtons with stakes in the family company. They've got the power to mess with Fallon properly now, and Kirby wants in.

AZLiam

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8817714/mediaviewer/rm976387072

Zable

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
“The Butler Did It”— Kirby (Maddison Brown) makes a shocking discovery that changes everything
Kirby isn't Kirby. She's Amanda.

Kirby discovers that Daddy isn't her biological daddy, Blake is; but Alexis isn't her biological mother. Kirby is someone either Blake or Tom -- I'm favouring Tom, with Blake unaware -- wanted kept a secret (from Alexis especially). So Anders agreed to be 'Daddy'. When Blake and Alexis split (and I've no idea when that was, or forgotten if it was said), it was hard to reveal to Kirby because she was so against the Carringtons and Anders was Daddy. Her finding out the truth means the cat's among the pigeons because Kirby is also Tom's grandchild and another one of his heirs.

AZLiam

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
So this time, Kirby will be trying to get with Jeff in order to hurt Fallon. I like that better than the old version's intentions... not that 80s Kirby had that much in the way of intentions.

I'm guessing (and hoping) that the new/real Cristal won't be in the Season 2 premiere, and won't show up till the 2nd episode. I like that, it gives us time to see Blake on his own. This could also mean that new/real Cristal will be introduced slowly... I wonder if they originally filmed it so that nobody knows she's the actual Cristal Flores, and intended for that to be a Grand Reveal... before Nathalie Kelley announced she was leaving and they had to announce a new actress for the character. Or maybe not.

But taking into consideration that Blake and Alexis have a make out session (and most likely have sex), it could be a good thing in the long run: it reignites Alexis' feelings for Blake, but he never meant to get back with her. And after their one night together, he tries to move on... and just so happens to do it with the real Cristal.

I really hope they develop Blake and Cristal's romance throughout the season, and that they don't get married until the end of this season.

Anders killed somebody. Or he helped cover up a murder. Or... Kirby isn't Kirby. She's Amanda.

Hard to say. According to her instagram a few days back, she said she was one week away from bringing the to Dynasty:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BojgfARgApk/?taken-by=anabreco

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
Uh oh, I'm smelling "You're more of a son to me than my own son" and I do NOT want that!

But that's originalDynasty-material, so what's bad with that? :D

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
But that's originalDynasty-material, so what's bad with that? :D

I hated how Blake valued jerk@$$ Jeff over his own sons. I don't mind them getting along, but the way how Blake practically fawned over Jeff... bleah.

AZLiam

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Finally. A Fallon/Kirby catfight. :D

Kirby looking pouty... ...pouty... Amanda... ....naaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.... :lol:

Blake and Jeff bonding over toy car race tracks? 0_0 Uh oh, I'm smelling "You're more of a son to me than my own son" and I do NOT want that!

When I think of race track, I think of Peter de Vilbis.

ChrisSumner

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The Kirby as Blake’s daughter thing sounds plausible, but I don’t want it simply because we just learned about Dominique and it’s easy to presume she’ll appear on this season. We don’t really need two similar stories, but this is Dynasty so I could get behind it. This new version has shown me I need to just take the ride because it’s exceeded expectations so far.

I do wonder if they’ll leave Adam as dead or pursue that lead again. Also curious when Claudia will show up again. At the very least they’ve created a lot of different avenues they can take. I’m also pleased Fallon is going into season two as a viable character. On the original she completely died once Alexis came on. I still wonder if Pamela Sue Martin would’ve stayed had the writing been similar to how Fallon was written in season one. I can’t imagine anybody being excited to play the wet blanket she became.

Rove

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Thoughts, everyone?
A touch of realism wouldn't go astray regarding Alexis. The woman supposedly hated by both Fallon and Blake, just waltzes into Blake's office proclaiming she is flat broke. Meanwhile not a hair is out of place, the makeup is flawless, the jewels are intact and she looks to be wearing something the House of Forrester created.

Do the writers of this fluff expect the viewer to take this nonsense seriously? On a positive note I appreciate the appearance of Bo the dog. Do animals receive Emmy nominations?

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
A touch of realism wouldn't go astray regarding Alexis. The woman supposedly hated by both Fallon and Blake, just waltzes into Blake's office proclaiming she is flat broke. Meanwhile not a hair is out of place, the makeup is flawless, the jewels are intact and she looks to be wearing something the House of Forrester created.

Do the writers of this fluff expect the viewer to take this nonsense seriously? On a positive note I appreciate the appearance of Bo the dog. Do animals receive Emmy nominations?

Well, don't get ahead of yourself. There's the fact that this is only one scene out of the entire episode. There's likely more context to follow. Plus there are those two scenes that were released of Blake opening up a safe and flinging money out while Alexis screamed at him to stop, and then later the two end up making out on the bed, surrounded by the cash. Obviously the family dynamics have changed, at least momentarily.

Plus, I believe the family already knew in Season 1 that Alexis had spent all her money, so her freely talking about it here actually makes sense.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Plus, I believe the family already knew in Season 1 that Alexis had spent all her money, so her freely talking about it here actually makes sense.

Fallon revealed that in the second episode she was in that she was flat broke - that's why she was living on the property anyway. It wouldn't surprise me if she either got helped out by Blake post-fire or if there was insurance that she'd gotten (and spent) since she supposedly owned that part of the property.

Edit: et voila - that's what happens in the clip. She's trying to get Blake to give the insurance money to her since she owns that part of the property. I assume post fire she's either been hanging out at the mansion or with Steven. I'm sure she'd find a way in.

Last edited:

DynastyCarrington

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
I'm surprised that Cristal shows up this early on in the season - I was under the impression that her entrance will not be for another few episodes. Or, maybe they don't show her somehow, otherwise, why wouldn't this clip of her entrance be shown in the episode 1 promo?