nuDynasty Spoilers All Casting News And Spoilers For S5

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
Just because she liked some comment and the person is freaking out about it? I don't know...
So what about her mum then? Has she died?
I mean i would like to see her return to the show, but i don't see any real sign for that at the moment. Maybe she just likes that thought, that things would still be "normal", that her mum wasn't sick and therefore she would still be on the show. Who wouldn't in her case?

Last edited:

ChrisSumner

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
@Matthew Blaisdel She posted "Ooh...this is gonna be good." Then she liked a comment asking if she was returning to Dynasty. Then When that person mentioned it to her on Twitter she responded witu happy emojis. People have been non-stop asking about Dynasty on everything she posts so the fact that she's now acknowledging it would lead me to believe it could be true. Of course we don't know, but it's something to go off of. Filming should start this month so we will know soon enough. It's also possible both will happen.

Also, this could mean she's going Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She's mentioned that recently and they would be filming soon as well.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, then we'll see. :D

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
This show clearly has an amazing budget:

Dynasty is looking for a man in their 20s-40s who's over 6' to work as a photo double. You must own a wet suit.

Why not just put it out there that they must dress themselves?

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
This show clearly has an amazing budget:

Why not just put it out there that they must dress themselves?

They are getting ready for the McVane transvestite episode, obviously...I wonder if they have to wear their own wigs too...

xab

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
What are we supposed to expect...? ( Not that I expect anything from UfoDynasty...)

Will Liz G. step into Norma Desmond's heels for a new masquerade or will she walk on the wild borderline side wearing Fallexis stilettos again...?

I'm affraid you haven't seen the last of Fallexis, fans...

Last edited:

Milescolby

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
So, not a Spoiler but some speculation: Ana Brenda Contreras was absent from the cast readthrough picture mentioned elsewhere, and while other cast members are putting up photos of themselves back on set, ABC has been posting photos on her Instagram of her doing other things, has demoted the Dynasty 'banner' on her page and today posted a photo with the caption 'salt water cures all wounds': https://www.instagram.com/p/B0FBfvlFlir/ (incidentally, I think she looks stunning in that pic...)

Hmmm. Could we be heading for Cristal 3.0? It could be the show's shtick, that we get a new Cristal every season!

Personally I think it's a shame if they have ditched her. I liked her just as much as I liked Nathalie Kelley, though from Peach Dynasty's FB page, ABC went down like a lead balloon - and we know from Cristal 1.0 how reactionary the producers have been to audience reactions...:fp:

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
So, not a Spoiler but some speculation: Ana Brenda Contreras was absent from the cast readthrough picture mentioned elsewhere, and while other cast members are putting up photos of themselves back on set, ABC has been posting photos on her Instagram of her doing other things, has demoted the Dynasty 'banner' on her page and today posted a photo with the caption 'salt water cures all wounds': https://www.instagram.com/p/B0FBfvlFlir/ (incidentally, I think she looks stunning in that pic...)

Hmmm. Could we be heading for Cristal 3.0? It could be the show's shtick, that we get a new Cristal every season!

Personally I think it's a shame if they have ditched her. I liked her just as much as I liked Nathalie Kelley, though from Peach Dynasty's FB page, ABC went down like a lead balloon - and we know from Cristal 1.0 how reactionary the producers have been to audience reactions...:fp:

She was prominently featured on the image presented by the CW at their upfronts - in contrast, Nathalie Kelley was already replaced by Nicolette Sheridan at that point.:

ETA - this was the image they presented for Dynasty season 2 in May 2018:

Last edited:

GillesDenver

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
She was prominently featured on the image presented by the CW at their upfronts - in contrast, Nathalie Kelley was already replaced by Nicolette Sheridan at that point
But on the first promo Natalie Kelley was still there so...

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Ana Brenda Contreras was absent from the cast readthrough picture mentioned elsewhere
Keep in mind that her absence from a photo might come down to something as simple as being on a bathroom break when the photog pulled out his camera.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Keep in mind that her absence from a photo might come down to something as simple as being on a bathroom break when the photog pulled out his camera.

And not everyone needs to attend every table read. I saw one for Riverdale and about half the cast were missing for their first table read.

AZLiam

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Why is Nathalie Kelley listed as Celia Machado in the cast for Season 3 - Episode 1 on IMDB?

upload_2019-7-21_6-6-48.png

GillesDenver

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh that would be GREAT but everyone can add everything on IMDB so it's a source that can't be trusted...

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, a flashback. Wasn't she listed for Season 2, episode 1 as well before it aired?

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
If they're recapping past plots via clips ("Previously on Dynasty...") and she appears in those clips, I don't think they have to credit or compensate her, since she was already paid for those performances. But if they have characters within an episode having a flashback and they employ clips in which she appears, they have to ask permission to use her image. If she agrees, then she has to be compensated for the use of her image. (Obviously if she doesn't allow it, it won't be used and they'll have to work around it)

But like Gilles said, IMDB isn't exactly the gospel. If it were a substantial role, they would have done a better job of covering it up (in other words, not let IMDB get wind of it).

Rove

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh that would be GREAT but everyone can add everything on IMDB so it's a source that can't be trusted...
Pity really because what Dynasty desperately needs is Nathalie Kelley to return. After the absolute mess the writers/producers created with Alexis I'd say it's high time those same producers and CW Executives order in some Osetrova Caviar, burnt champagne and swallow some pride.

I'd suggest returning Nathalie in Season 3 is exactly what this series needs to generate spark....and while they're at it...have Steven return as well.

RebelHeart

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
*HOT RUMOR
Rumors started circulating that Ana Brenda Contreras is ousted from DYNASTY as her Cristal 2.0 never got accepted by the viewers. Her original network Mexican TELEVISA made her an offer to star in their Telenovela Por amar sin ley. Ana Brenda kind of confirmed the rumors by liking the comments on her latest instagram post saying “We’ll love & support you, whatever happens next” and “Dynasty didn’t deserve you.”

Attachments

• 67076464_10158779120679251_288803608256839680_n.jpg
    67076464_10158779120679251_288803608256839680_n.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 61