• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

nuDynasty Spoilers All Casting News And Spoilers For S5

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Episode #3.06: “A Used Up Memory”— (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG) (HDTV)
SHAKE IT UP – Fallon (Elizabeth Gillies) ponders shaking things up with her company when Dominique (Michael Michele) presents her with a business proposition. Blake (Grant Show) and Cristal (Daniella Alonso) focus on the trial, and Kirby (Maddison Brown) focuses on finding Sam (Rafael de la Fuente) a man. Liam (Adam Huber) asks Fallon for a favor. Meanwhile, Jeff (Sam Adegoke) keeps a close watch on Blake. Also starring Sam Underwood and Robert Christopher Riley. Matt Early Beesley directed the episode written by Kevin A. Garnett (#306). Original airdate 11/15/2019
Source: https://www.spoilertv.com/

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Surely she hadn't planned that break when she took the role of Cristal Jennings?

Surely.

Anyway, right now, Ana Brenda Contreras wouldn't be out of work if she wanted (the network of her previous TV series wanted her back on their show)

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The year on Dynasty probably made Ana Brenda question her sanity and career choices.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'll admit I would've preferred Nicolette back to save on the recasts, but hey, she looks the part at least.

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
So it's official. Thanks for the headline @Edie70

I going to repeat myself like a distress parrot, but the most important his Alexis' writing.
Elaine Hendrix is a good choice I think.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4C6HEMluox/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I wonder how they will issue the voice change. Well, who am I kidding. It will be with a joke.
Or they will not care at all, like Cristal3.0 who suddenly lost her accent. But this is the best way to go I suppose : no forced (and unreal) explanation.

I still hope that Nicolette Sheridan will guest for one or two episodes, for flashbacks, like we had when Steven and Fallon were teens. But something tells me it won't happen.

Last edited:

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I still hope that Nicolette Sheridan will guest for one or two episodes, for flashbacks, like we had when Steven and Fallon were teens. But something tells me it won't happen.
I don't think we'll see Nicollette on Dynasty ever again. Maybe it's for the best. She deserves something better. And she clearly feels much more comfortable working on her own projects. She was developing a TV pilot right before they cast her as Alexis.

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I would love it if they could stunt-cast her in the show once in a while, depending on NS's availability. It would be really fun if NuAlexis would occasionally give herself "pep talks" in the mirror, with NS's reflection staring back at her. Her new face was sort of forced on her, so it would be interesting if NuAlexis hasn't fully accepted what has happened and uses the pep talks to help cope.

Oh, and here's hoping the "new man" is rich, handsome, and accident-prone. :yikey:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system

xab

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Well good choice indeed. She looks like a mix between Nicolette S. and a woman who had surgery to look like Nicolette S. There's something strange about her face, both familliar and unatural ( no offense to the actress) ... And I watched a few videos: she's really good...

Let's hope the writers will be...

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, Elaine Hendrix is good. She was such a bitch in parent trap...
Meredith Blake Carrington :D