• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

nuDynasty Spoilers All Casting News And Spoilers For S5

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I put up with a recast Cristal, a recast Alexis...but I refuse to warm up to a recast Bo.:mo:

Even the collar is OOC... The real Bo would never wear that.
Actually, It's more something C3 would wear. OMG! It's a Cristal recast actually : it's Fallon, Liam, Alexis, Blake and Cristal 4 on that Halloween picture!

Last edited:

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Ms. Sheridan called and she wants to know who is that blonde harlot on the right.

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The wait is long, but at least we'll have the same Cristal & Alexis this time

AlexisNew.png

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
They would really do themselves a favor by re-airing the final episode of season three prior to the season four premiere....but I'm not sure the CW has the rights to reruns anyway. Maybe a clip package "Previously on Dynasty..." a minute or two long, the way the original series and its brethren did back in the day.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
They would really do themselves a favor by re-airing the final episode of season three prior to the season four premiere....but I'm not sure the CW has the rights to reruns anyway. Maybe a clip package "Previously on Dynasty..." a minute or two long, the way the original series and its brethren did back in the day.
The CW rarely reruns their shows. Plus they make their money on selling them to streaming companies anyway, so...

GillesDenver

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Good news : on December 15, 2020, Wakeema Hollis confirmed on her official Instagram account that she will be returning as Monica Colby.

Also, the season will have 22 episodes and not a short season as we could expect (not that I actually care...)

Last edited:

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I've seen that Michael Michele (Dominique)'s social media accounts provide occasional details on the season's filming-in-progress. One gets the impression that she has the blessings of the producers, since no one's tried to shut her up. ;)

Several people have said that the Liam/Fallon wedding should occur (or attempt to occur!) in episode four, but if Wakeema indeed doesn't appear until episode five, it means she isn't in the wedding party. This doesn't make sense, since she's supposed to be Fallon's BFF. Then again, they're also ignoring the absence of her brother Steven. [/grumbles] A photo Michael Michele released has the Colbys (Dom, Jeff, Monica) plus Culhane all dressed in black (and very well-dressed in black, I might add) which has led some to think that they're decked out for a funeral, as if the events of episode four have caused Monica to return for a funeral in episode five. Of course it might have just been a coincidence that they're all wearing black. Having Jeff in the photo suggests he isn't the "guest of honor" at the possible funeral, but who else's funeral would be important enough for Monica to return?