nuDynasty Spoilers All Casting News And Spoilers For S5

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards

"Savvy lawyer" by day and "party girl" by night. Doesn't sound like the pouty trout from the original.

Grant Jennings

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I wonder if having Michael and Jeff both pursuing Mia and Michael now being in business with Sam were just done to keep him occupied for a few weeks until Amanda arrives. Are they planning to pair up Amanda and Michael? Or will she pursue Jeff, instead? Having Amanda involved with either her sister or her mother's ex would certainly add some conflict.

Dex? Dex, where are you?

Last edited:

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I wonder if having Michael and Jeff both pursuing Mia and Michael now being in business with Sam were just done to keep him occupied for a few weeks until Amanda arrives. Are the planning to pair up Amanda and Michael? Or will she pursue Jeff, instead? Having Amanda involved with either her sister or her mother's ex would certainly add some conflict.

Dex? Dex, where are you?
Since I'm assuming Amanda will turn out to be Blake's ultimately, I'm guessing that's a no on pairing her with Jeff, but who knows?

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Apparently Episodes 21 and 22 will air on the same night. Our fantasy-thrill-ride Season 4 will be over by the end of September.:fist:

I guess Netflix is dying to get hold of the episodes, so the CW is pushing things up a bit.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Apparently Episodes 21 and 22 will air on the same night. Our fantasy-thrill-ride Season 4 will be over by the end of September.:fist:

I guess Netflix is dying to get hold of the episodes, so the CW is pushing things up a bit.
Actually, episodes 20 and 21 ("You Vicious, Miserable Liar" and "Affairs of State and State of Affairs") will air double on September 24th. Episode 22 (Title TBA) will air on October 1st. This is because they ended up pre-empting one episode to air the HBO Max premiere of Gossip Girl back in July and I assume they didn't want post-pone the Penn & Teller season premiere on October 1st.

Rove

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
"Savvy lawyer" by day and "party girl" by night.
Lord I detest bios like this when a series introduces a new character. So the girl was "born" and "raised" in Europe yet knows all these secrets about the Carrington family. If she knew she was a Carrington why has it taken the "savvy lawyer" all this time to return to the Carrington bosom. Oh wait. Too busy partying on some fancy yacht enjoying those beautiful waters surrounding those Greek Islands.

If Amanda is going to arrive on the Carrington doorstep holding a treasure trove of secrets from their past let one of them be Steven. Nah, that won't happen. The CW Executives didn't like James Mackay.

I'm hoping someone has informed Eliza Bennett this is The Liz Gillies Show. Is she isn't warming to the audience or Ms. Liz she'll be on the next flight out of Atlanta.

Grant Jennings

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
In that series finale synopsis Alexis schemes while Dominique worries about Jeff’s health.
Will we get an Alexis screws Jeff to death scene in this episode.
I don't know if that is how it will happen but I strongly suspect he will expire. I also think we're about to meet Brady Lloyd.

Last edited:

Lankershim Blasdel 1

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Enchanted April
We’ll we should get that scene with Alexis and Jeff.
I don’t know how him dying would help her financially now that they’re divorced but she needs to benefit for it to be suspicious.
This next season will probably be the last and this show needs to throw as many OG characters and references as possible in this finale (the last 2 cliffhangers we’re crap)
The only reason there is a message board and people are watching (and why it’s still on the air with horrible ratings and a Netflix deal ) is because of the name of the show and it’s characters and the producers need to give the viewers what they want other than making this a vehicle for Liz Gilles. That’s probably one of the reasons Nicollette Sheridan left in the middle of a season not wanting to take a back seat to this young actress getting most of the screen time and story lines., she’s fine in this role and much better then the original recast but it’s gotten tiresome even for a fan of the OG to watch them take up screen time each week with her tiresome non drama and singing. It would be really satisfying for her character to drive off in a stormy night and disappear in this years cliffhanger but that would never happen she is the star of this production.

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It must be tough to get all 37 Executive Producers in one place at once. They take turns throwing darts at a list of plot points on a wall, then draw character names from a hat. Voila! Pre-production is complete.

:laughing:

I guess this would be a good time to edit the title (again).

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
....and a two-hour premiere, at that!
‘Superman & Lois’ Season 2 Premiere Date, ‘Dynasty’ — CW Midseason | TVLine

It will move back to Friday later on, which hints that Dynasty will air five or six episodes, have a hiatus until March, then return on Friday. They can't have too many episodes completed by December, so it can't be a very long Monday run. Maybe the folks at the CW are conducting an experiment to see if Dynasty might get better ratings on a different night?

Last edited: