Buffy / Angel Another reunion this weekend. :)

Karin Schill

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Hi Everyone,

I just read that there has been another Buffy/Angel reunion this weekend. :spinning:

SMG and DB were not present but a lot of other cast members like Charisma Carpenter, Alyson Hannigan, Nicholas Brandon etc were.

To check out new photos read this article:

https://deadline.com/2019/02/buffy-...james-leary-sarah-michelle-gellar-1202566001/

I would have copied the photos if I knew how to do that from instagram. But seems like it's not possible to copy photos from there. Anyone knows how to copy the group photo?

Take care,
Best wishes:
Karin.

ABrown

Telly Talk Active Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw the pictures on Instagram. Man, I would be in heaven there. I have met Charisma Carpenter, Clare Kramer, and sort of met James Masters at Comic-Con before. I yelled "I love you Spike" from like 10 feet away. I really hope Nicholas Brendon is doing well. He doesn't really look like he's staying out of trouble. But, looks can be deceiving. I hope I'm wrong.

Karin Schill

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
I know what you mean. I would have loved to attend it as well. :)
I have only seen David Boreanaz and James Masters in real life. It was back in 2004 at a convention in London. But I didn't have the super expensive ticket so I don't have any photos with them unfortunately.

I hope Nicholas Brendon is doing better too.

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Medals
me too the last thing i think i saw him in was in either Criminal Minds, or Private Practice where he played a rapist and when he was on that was still having trouble. i hope he's sober now and has since stopped doing stupid shit. but than we haven't heard about it for a long time so there is hope too.. i've never met any of the cast but i'd like to