American Horror Story Apocalypse

TJames03

Banned
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I really hope I enjoy this season. I didn't watch the last season Cult, as the one before it was just awful. I will of course be watching this though. I'm so excited to see Joan in a big show again and I love that it's horror.

Yes, "Roanoke" was atrocious, but don't let that spoil you on "Cult," though.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
A little summary of what we know so far:
Lily Rabe will be back as "Misty Day", her character from "Coven" and Evan Peters will play 2 parts, one of those will be "Tate" from S1 again and Jessica Lange will be back in her S1-role as well and some more actors will be back in their old characters too!
A MurderHouse/Asylum/Coven crossover season after all those years, this is SO exciting, can't wait!

https://www.tvguide.com/news/american-horror-story-season-8-spoilers/
Just 2 more days for S8 to begin!!! :spinning:

Last edited:

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
I'm still on Cult but I am loving it :)

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm really sorry for the double post but who is still watching this season? Have you seen all three episodes? I'd like to discuss it with you, guys. No pressure.:hats:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm watching, of course!
I download the episodes in HD just 3 or 4 hours after they aired in the US from a very evil page!!! :D
Can't wait to see those witches in action again and wonder, how many more of the dead bunch they will resurrect. :spinning:

Last edited:

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I've already seen episode 4 (on another evil page). It was shockingly good and consistent. I won't put any spoilers in here but the entire episode felt very nostalgic and brought back so many fan favorites (one of them even unexpectedly!).

LITTLE SPOILER:

MICHAEL: How can any of you defeat me, when I’ve already won?

CORDELIA: You haven’t won.

MICHAEL: Perhaps you haven’t noticed the state of the world.

MYRTLE: It’s almost as bad as your dinner jacket. But at least the world can be saved.

Last edited:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Just watched it, but sadly i couldn't enjoy episode 4 at all. The problem is, that i extremly dislike the actor of Michael, extremly repellent, he just makes me sick! The way he looks, the way he talks, the way he walks, his annoying hair... i really can't stomach that terrible guy much longer and wish they'd taken just another actor to play Michael.
Why didn't they hire Finn Wittrock or Colton Haynes for the part?!
I just hope he won't destroy the complete season for me, because if there are more Michael-centered episodes, i'm not sure i can stick to this season till the end for the first time in the history of AHS. :(
Maybe the witches will find the strength to just kill him off for good very soon! :pray:

Last edited:

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
@Matthew Blaisdel
Really? You dislike him? Well, he isn't my favorite but there is something interesting about him. Although they shouldn't give him too much screentime. But episode six with Jessica Lange probably focuses on his childhood and on Murder House. I'm sort of not feeling Kathy Bates this season, this is truly a thankless character she's stuck with (even in flashbacks). And I want to see as much of the witches as possible. Something tells me they might try to travel back in time and prevent the entire apocalypse from happening.

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I noticed her name in the "guest starring" section of the credits and it was a nice little surprise. Although her acting was sort of questionable in this episode. She seemed off. Or that's her true art since we are used to seeing her in full Pepper mode. It was just weird.

On more positive note - Dame Joan Collins returns next week as we burn the traitors at the stake.

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Joan was absolutely adorable as Bubbles McGee in the new episode. Her friendship with Frances Conroy's Myrtle was gay heaven. Simply iconic.
frances conroy and joan collins.jpg