Arsenal Lose Again

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Sometimes I really hate Arsenal fans. For the last few years of Mr Wenger's time as manager a section of the fans booed and chanted "Arsene Out" at every match. On social media they were even more vile and this played a big part in the board sacking him.

Two managers later, hundreds of millions of pounds spent and we are hovering about the relegation zone in the Premier League. Under Mr Wenger we never finishes lower than sixth which meant we always qualified for one of the European competitions. Since he left we have always finished the league lower than under Arsene.

Today we sunk to a new low losing to Burnley at home. If ever there was a match we could have guaranteed 3 points from that was it and we lost.

I don't blame Arteta, I don't blame the board, I blame the fans for driving Arsene Wenger out of the club because I have no doubt that we would be doing better if he was still in charge.

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
I was sad when Wenger "left" Arsenal after all he had done for the club, We will never see the likes of Wenger or Alex Fergusaon again as Managers with that longevity, dedication and commitment.

I also think its sad the way they treated Ranieri who took Leicester to the title and poor old Poch who took Spurs to a European final - then sacked them

My Dad is or was a lifelong Arsenal supporter but now cant be bothered as footballers get paid far too much and for him there isnt enough home grown talent playing for clubs in UK and players who have grown up thro the Academies have to go to Germany to get a game. Thats wrong.

I wonder if Arteta will last the season (His hair fascinates me BTW!!)

I think social media like Twitter is a horrible place with horrible people posting vile things.

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
OK, confidence have been restored now that we have won our last 4 matches and through to the next round of the FA Cup. although we made hard work of it.