• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Dallas Couples Bobby & Pam - Appreciation thread

K

Karin Schill

Thank you everyone for the caps. :)

I agree with you Sarah, if Mandy had seduced Bobby I bet people wouldn't have liked her as much.

Oh and I found a new photo, from the 2004 reunion, on twitter a while ago that I wanted to share with you all today:

DU-j2pFX4AM06GJ.jpg large.jpg

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! :love3:

Rove

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
(Pam looking particularly nice on location in Dallas)
Nice? That's being polite. She was stunning in my books. I remember this scene. She caught JR as he was about to enter the Ewing Building. This was the day after Cliff had been arrested and JR just happened to be there and Pam spotted him.

Victoria was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen on television. Why the hell would Patrick want to quit his day job? He gets paid and as an added bonus gets to smooch Victoria. Wow, wish I had a day job like that.

Tina Ewing

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Hello y'all! I thought I'd share my newest creation with you, a Bobby&Pam banner inspired by one of my favorite scenes with them. Hope you like it ;)

banner.jpg

Anyway, it's a shame that Victoria isn't attending the 40th anniversary event. I'd love to see her and Patrick reunited again.

K

Karin Schill

Cute banner Tina. Thanks for sharing with us. :)

Oh I agree that it's a shame VP isn't attending the 40th anniversary event. Actually even more of a shame she wasn't at the 30th since then almost everyone else was there. But yeah it would have been nice to see her with her Dallas co-stars again. But somehow I doubt they are even keeping in contact these days as she seems to have divorced herself from the show. :(

I wonder if she's even aware of how many of the Dallas fans that would still love to meet her at these types of events...:think:

Mrs Bobby James Ewing

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Tina Ewing, I love your new Bobby&Pam banner you made as well and I also love the new pictures and screen caps posted by Ray&Donna, Karin Schill, and Gary in this awesome thread dedicated to Bobby and Pam. :)

Last edited:
K

Karin Schill

I just love these new tidbits from Victoria so I had to share this here too:

What do you remember about that first day of shooting as Pamela?
Victoria Principal:
What I remember most about the first day of shooting Dallas was an unexpected feeling of deja vu. Everything was new to me; I was nervous, and yet I felt strangely sure that I was where I was supposed to be and with the people I was supposed to be with as though this had happened before.

It was very cold, which was unexpected, but we all pulled together and made it work. Patrick and I were shooting in “Bobby’s” red Mercedes with the top down…HAHA! That is how it was written in the script as no one could have predicted the sudden cold snap and ice.

I remember looking up at [executive producer] Lenny Katzman as he leaned outside the car door giving us direction and thinking that I trusted him and would do my best to please him. I remember looking at Patrick when he did not know it and thinking, ”this is a nice person.” And that made falling into his arms and our love scenes that day so much easier and natural. I could go on and on because what I remember most about that day...is everything.

DaRrmdMX4AAUKB5.jpg large.jpg

Of course, you and Patrick had chemistry from day one. Was it as hard for you as it was for the fans when Pam and Bobby split?
I understood why the writers chose to split up Pam and Bobby, but I always liked it when we got back together. I thought of Bobby and Pam as star-crossed lovers that were meant to be together.

Source: https://www.tvinsider.com/676668/victoria-principal-interview-dallas-40th-anniversary/

Last edited by a moderator: