Dallas Couples Bobby & Pam - Appreciation thread

Mrs Bobby James Ewing

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Cute screen caps Karin. :) Bobby is so cute falling back asleep on Pam when is worried about Sue Ellen. :):( Bobby should have stayed awake and made sure that Pam was ok.since she was worried about Sue Ellen. ;) :(

Pammy P

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
My comment was meant for your story thread....i was in the wrong one doh:shy::embarrassed::spinning::forgive::giggle:

Pammy P

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
K

Karin Schill

Thank you for explaining Pammy P. That makes sense!
Also if any of you are wondering what she's referring to it's my Dallas fanfic called "Dallas in the 90's" that is being posted in the writer's room here on the board. Naturally Bobby and Pam are a part of it so if you like to read fanfics I hope you'll check in that thread. :)

Then finally since some of you were not very satisfied with the way Bobby fell asleep on Pam here's a couple of caps from a scene that ended differently:

uvs170205-001.jpg

Bobby is going away to South America so naturally Pam is packing his bag for him. :rolleyes:

uvs170205-002.jpg

She finds out he knows about her seeing Jenna.

uvs170205-003.jpg

He is troubled.

uvs170205-004.jpg

He tries to reassure her.

uvs170205-007.jpg

uvs170205-005.jpg

uvs170205-008.jpg

uvs170205-009.jpg

They kiss and make up.

uvs170205-010.jpg

His half packed bag forgotten about...

uvs170205-012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ms Southworth

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Thanks Karin ... this is much better! :D

Would you happen to have the screen caps from the scene in season 3 or 4 (DVD), when Bobby and Pam return to Southfork after having been out dancing with Donna and Ray? Very hot and sexy scene that takes place in the living room! Do you know which scene I'm talking about? ;)

K

Karin Schill

I think so, is it this one?

uvs170207-001.jpg

Bobby and Pam come home...

uvs170207-003.jpg

uvs170207-004.jpg

uvs170207-005.jpg

uvs170207-006.jpg

They dance in the living room...

uvs170207-007.jpg

uvs170207-008.jpg

uvs170207-009.jpg

uvs170207-010.jpg

uvs170207-011.jpg

She decides to go heat up some warm milk instead of going to bed with Bobby!

Tina Ewing

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Hello y'all fellow Dallas fans! :)
Sadly, my account got deleted when the forum crashed down but finally I'm back and it feels so good!

Thank you for sharing these wonderful caps, Karin. Love me some Bobby&Pam (in their happy times)!

I'll be happy to contribute some time in the future when I'm finished with all my school duties (fingers crossed)

pd fan

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Hello y'all fellow Dallas fans! :)
Sadly, my account got deleted when the forum crashed down but finally I'm back and it feels so good!

Thank you for sharing these wonderful caps, Karin. Love me some Bobby&Pam (in their happy times)!

I'll be happy to contribute some time in the future when I'm finished with all my school duties (fingers crossed)

welcome to the forum Tina I'm happy to see you again; :jolly: and good luck for your school duties :yep:

K

Karin Schill

Welcome back Tina. :)
It wasn't just your account that disappeared in the big crash of '16. It was all our accounts. We've all had to re-sign up. So I'm glad to see that you've finally joined us again. I'll look forward to see the photos you'll share with us when you have the time. :)

K

Karin Schill

So I was reading in Carrie Fisher's new book last night and in it there was a chapter called Leia's lapdance where she described encouners with Star Wars fans and how fans talk and act etc.
In that chapter she mentioned that when some Star Wars fans gets married they make their own wovs and say the dialogue:
"I love you"
"I know"
as part of their wedding cermonies.

Sounds familiar to you right?

uvs170115-014.jpg

Yes that's what Bobby and Pam said on their wedding! So now I'm wondering, do you think that is a Star War's reference?

I am not a fan of Star Wars really so I don't know where in the movie it was from. Anyone knows?

Ms Southworth

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
So I was reading in Carrie Fisher's new book last night and in it there was a chapter called Leia's lapdance where she described encouners with Star Wars fans and how fans talk and act etc.
In that chapter she mentioned that when some Star Wars fans gets married they make their own wovs and say the dialogue:
"I love you"
"I know"
as part of their wedding cermonies.

Sounds familiar to you right?

Yes that's what Bobby and Pam said on their wedding! So now I'm wondering, do you think that is a Star War's reference?

I am not a fan of Star Wars really so I don't know where in the movie it was from. Anyone knows?

Interesting ... Let's hope that there are a few Star Wars fans in the Dallas forums. Otherwise, you may have to post your question in a different forum! ;)