Dallas Couples Bobby & Pam - Appreciation thread

K

Karin Schill

Hi Everyone,

Since Bobby & Pam is the first TV couple I ever shipped I think it's about time that this great thread rises from the ashes as well. :)

IMG_20160920_00011.jpg

So here you can share photos, videos and discuss all things Bobby & Pam. :)

To start off a discussion, what was it about Bobby & Pam that you loved the most?

Take care,
Love:
Karin.
x

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Karin Schill

Thank you for your photos and replies. :)

I think what I loved the most about Bobby & Pam was the whole star-crossed lover thing (they were the Romeo and Juliet of Dallas) mixed with the everyday aspect. They lived an everyday life that made them seem down to earth somehow. They were also the most idealised couple on Dallas in a sense and unlike several other couples on the show they never cheated on each other. I think all the obstacles they went through while they were married also showed how strong the bond was. I think they were really cute in the very beginning of Dallas when they were so much in love.

Totally agree with you karin ; this great thread has to be there again

the moment of bobby&pam I loved the most when they were separated and they came back together again ; but there are also many others ;

That is a great choice as well. I love their reconcilation that season. Just their way of looking at each other expressed so much. Also there was so much heartbreak. Like for instance in this scene:

BobbyPam (2).jpg

How sad wasn't it when he came to talk to her the day after the Oil Baron's Ball when she'd found out about his engagement to Jenna. She tried to be brave and not let him see how upset she was and yet when he walked away she couldn't even pour a cup of coffee as her hands were shaking so much.

Mrs Bobby James Ewing

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Karin, thank you so much for restarting this thread for Bobby and Pam. :) I love talking about them. :) They are my favorite couple on Dallas.:) One of my favorite Bobby and Pam scenes takes place in the episode Peter's Principles when they have dinner at Pam's favorite restaurant. :) I loved it when Robert their waiter called them Mr. And Mrs. Ewing as he was walking them over to their favorite table and he also remembered their drink order well.:)

Last edited:
K

Karin Schill

I think I know which scene you mean Sanda. It's this one if I'm not mistaking:

uvs160925-001.jpg

uvs160925-002.jpg

You are right it's a cute scene. However I love their lunch when they bumped into eachother at the oil baron's and forgot about the time so all the other guests had left the restaurant even more! ;)

Mrs Bobby James Ewing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
Karin, thank you so much for posting these screen caps of Bobby and Pam having dinner together at Pam's favorite restaurant. :) I love their lunch at the Oil Baron's Club as well even though I felt horrible for Pam when she realized that Bobby and Jenna had started sleeping together when Bobby casually mentions that he hadn't been home the past couple of nights after they bumped into Clayton drinking alone at the bar when Pam asked Bobby if Clayton and Miss Ellie were having problems. :) :(

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
These are not Bobby and Pam, but they are Victoria: I made some captures from her acting debut, THE LIFE AND TIMES OF JUDGE ROY BEAN, where she costarred with some guy named Paul Newman. :hat:

BEAN16.jpg

BEAN7.jpg

I have more; this is just a sampling for now :)

K

Karin Schill

Thanks for those great caps from Victoria's first movie Tommie. That reminds me I still need to watch that one. It's on my DVD pile of movies I'm going to watch some day. :)

Also Silvie mentioned earlier that what she loved the most about Bobby & Pam were the season when they reconciled so I figured I'd post a couple of caps from one poignant scene from that season:

uvs160925-003.jpg

uvs160925-009.jpg

uvs160925-008.jpg

uvs160925-004.jpg

uvs160925-010.jpg

uvs160925-005.jpg

uvs160925-006.jpg

uvs160925-007.jpg

Okay that's all for now.

So which was your favorite scene between Bobby & Pam from this season?

Take care,
Love:
Karin.

Mrs Bobby James Ewing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
Karin, I love the screen caps you posted of Bobby and Pam sharing their first kiss after their divorce from the episode The Ewing Connection. :)