Victoriafan3

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
09F959AA-0532-4126-A98C-ED8A4ECB5E16.jpeg
B020DD3B-C1AF-44A2-A2A4-EDC1E502F706.jpeg
following that first pic from 1978, here is a 1979 pic and a 2004 pic

Still sooooo Beautiful. Why oh why could they not have lived happily ever after got these 25 years and beyond *sigh*

Such a lovely, super and rather good looking couple ;-)

I’m a eternally gratefully Victoria Returned to Southfork. It was a dream come true to see Pam and Bobby together again :0)

Last edited:
K

Karin Schill

Oh yeah I remember how excited we all were when "The Return to Southfork" was first broadcast. It was awesome to see PD and VP together reminiscating about the time when they portrayed "Bobby and Pam". Their chemistry was still evident too. So yeah I love that reunion show. :)

Here's a couple of old caps from it:

Bobby & Pam.jpg

Bobby&Pam4.jpg

Bobby&Pam7.jpg

Bobby2.jpg

Pam.jpg

Sorry that the quality is not very good. It's from the VHS tape that a friend from this board kindly sent me so I could watch it before it was out on DVD! :)

Anyway I agree Bobby and Pam should have ended up together.

@Tina Ewing I haven't watched the movie yet and now I remember why. Those screen caps does indicate that she dies in the movie. I guess I wanted some time to pass so I could forget how the movie ended before I watched it! :lolo:

pd fan

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Totally agree with you Karin thé best part of the return to southfork PD and VP talking about their memories priceless !!!!! Waiting for so long to sée them again together Thanks Karin for posting :gotcha::gotcha:

KayLloyd

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 7433 View attachment 7432following that first pic from 1978, here is a 1979 pic and a 2004 pic

Still sooooo Beautiful. Why oh why could they not have lived happily ever after got these 25 years and beyond *sigh*

Such a lovely, super and rather good looking couple ;-)

I’m a eternally gratefully Victoria Returned to Southfork. It was a dream come true to see Pam and Bobby together again :0)

One of my fav pictures of them! I like to think that in the rightful Dallas universe, they did find each other again and are happily enjoying being grandparents.

Pammy P

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Great pics!

Mrs Bobby James Ewing

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Happy Holidays everyone! :)I love this awesome thread dedicated to Mr and Mrs Bobby James Ewing. :)Bobby and Pam should have reunited with their son Christopher while Bobby was in the hospital after Pam told him that she didn't write the letter that ended their marriage.:)