Can I change my user name?

ClassyCo

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
In a similar fashion to Soap Chat (which is now Telly Talk), I'm feeling the urge for a re-brand.

How do I go about changing my user name?

Last edited:
Solution
Let me know what you'd like to change it to and I can do it.

It's not required of course, but in the past, people who have changed their user names have sometimes included a line in their signature for a while that says something along the lines of "the poster formerly known as . . ." just to alert people to that fact that it's still you.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards

It's not required of course, but in the past, people who have changed their user names have sometimes included a line in their signature for a while that says something along the lines of "the poster formerly known as . . ." just to alert people to that fact that it's still you.

Solution

ClassyCo

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Let's change it to Caproni.

I have no problem with a disclaimer being in my signature.

DallasFanForever

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Unrelated question but I notice in my profile I have the flag of Puerto Rico but I’m from the U.S. Nothing against the great Puerto Rican people but how do I change it to the US flag?

Mel O'Drama

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Unrelated question but I notice in my profile I have the flag of Puerto Rico but I’m from the U.S. Nothing against the great Puerto Rican people but how do I change it to the US flag?

This happens sometimes. The flags appear to be related to where the IP is based, so if your host uses a VPN that bounces around via satellite, that becomes the default flag.

While there's no facility for us to manually change the flag, you can opt for your flag not to be visible if you would prefer:
  • Click on your username in the blue bar at the top of the page
  • Go to "Privacy"
  • Use the drop down menu in "Allow members to view your country flag" and choose "Nobody"

Hope that helps, @DallasFanForever.

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards