• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Celebrity Tweets

Big Brother

Watching You
LV

Reaction score
This is Big Brother

Housemates.

• Do you want to know what the celebrity world are saying about you?
  • Do you want a chance to earn up to 45 points on your scorecard?
  • Reply to Big Brother through your diary room conversation and state which housemate you think each celebrity is talking about.
  • 5 points for each correct answer
  • Answer in by Wednesday evening
  • Posts are allowed, however don't mention your choices - unless you want to mislead each other....

Shannon

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
This is Big Brother

Housemates.

• Do you want to know what the celebrity world are saying about you?
  • Do you want a chance to earn up to 45 points on your scorecard?
  • Reply to Big Brother through your diary room conversation and state which housemate you think each celebrity is talking about.
  • 5 points for each correct answer
  • Answer in by Wednesday evening
  • Posts are allowed, however don't mention your choices - unless you want to mislead each other....

I wonder who they're talking about? does anyone else forget we're being watched all the time?

I've forgotten all the about the cameras and microphones around us!

Shannon

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Cause I didn't think you would want everyone to see you on TV doing what ya been doing out in the garden. Sorry sweetie it slipped my mind.
its ok Chad haha!

I only ever go out there for some fresh air!

we've discovered a blank spot in the garden where the camera doesn't reach! I trust you to tell you this! ;)

Big Brother

Watching You
LV

Reaction score
This is Big Brother

Here are the answers behind the tweets

Joan Collins - Charles is so far up their own ass @soapchatbigbrother they would fit well on DYNASTY

Robin Thicke - Chad is desperate for a showmance @soapchatbigbrother but lacks the talent to put one together

Dolly Parton - Does Barbie @soapchatbigbrother know that we are watching the housemates

Perez Hilton - Titan is trying too hard @soapchatbigbrother that the rest of the housemates are ignoring the comments

Speidi - Laquisha is hilarious, @soapchatbigbrother I could watch this housemate all day

Obama - Megan is sweet @soapchatbigbrother but if they want to get to final they need to do something memorable

Adele - Christian is adorable, @soapchatbigbrother I could take home, but I don’t think he’s all there

Kim Woodburn - Aris Has this housemate @soapchatbigbrother had a shower yet? The dirty beggar

Sia - Shannon is way too nice, @soapchatbigbrother I think she’s one to watch

@Charles Kingsfield = 15 Points
@Laquisha Tramell = 20 Points
@Barbie = 0 Points
@Chad = 5 Points
@Titan = 0 Points
@Aris Totallos 5 Points
@Megan Rose = 10 Points
@Shannon = 15 Points
@Christian Shaw = 10 Points