Celine Dion Fan Thread. If you dont like her you shouldn't really come here. Simple.

Alexis

Telly Talk Hero
Reaction score
Medals
I was supposed to have gone to the Stockholm concert in august. It is not mentioned in the list of venues that are affected by this. But I highly doubt that the concert will go on considering the Covid-19 situation. :(

I think the best thing would be if Celine Dion could just reschedule the European leg of the tour until next year. But maybe she's already booked on other locations then.

But yeah I'd rather have the concert to look forward to at a later date than to just get my money back.
Looks like you will be going on June 3rd next year! Check your emails!:)

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Out of interest are they changing the capacity of the crowd? Is it at the Aviva?

Alexis

Telly Talk Hero
Reaction score
Medals
Out of interest are they changing the capacity of the crowd? Is it at the Aviva?
Not that I know of. I imagine we could possibly have to wear masks, but I can deal with that. It's like a year from now. By that time children will have to be at school and people will have to be back at work, travel and flights will have resumed, a concert isn't that different.

Payton Cross

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
Reaction score
Medals
The funny thing is i would go to Celine Dion's concert tonight, but the crisis made it impossible, but i'm glad I just received an email from Ticketmaster that my Celine Dion concert in the Netherlands will take place on Monday April 5, I hope it can continue and that it will not be postponed again. ;):dance:

Last edited:

Karin Schill

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Thank you @Alexis
I did get an e-mail today saying my Celine Dion concert was postponed until June 2021. I think the date they gave me was 13th.
I need to let my friends know about this tomorrow. Now I am yet again looking forward to something that's a year away! :danc:

James from London

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
I'm Alive of Glass: