Celine Dion Fan Thread. If you dont like her you shouldn't really come here. Simple.

Payton Cross

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Celine's new Englisch album is gonne to be released proberly somewhere early/mid 2018, i can't wait to hear the new songs. ;)

Last edited:

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long to wait!!!!

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Yes it's indeed a long wait for us, i fought it would be released somewhere in november/december 2017, i gues i was wrong. :(
I would at least hope for the first single to come out in early spring. Maybe March.

K

Karin Schill

I wonder if she's going to do a recording of Queen's "Love of My Life" that she did so brilliantly on the concert this past summer. Or if those songs were just show numbers. :)
Or if at least the single for "The Show Must Go On" will make it unto the album. I love her rendition of those songs. :)

And yeah a year is a long time to wait...

But on the bright side at least Celine is still giving us new music. One of my Swedish favorite artists (Carola) has only released Christmas albums as of lately. So her last pop album with new material was from like 2006 and after that she had one of Elvis Presley and Barbra Streisand covers in I think 2010. So there hasn't really been a new pop album in ages. :(

K

Karin Schill

Oh and while we're waiting for the new English album we can always try to enjoy the French songs. I discovered this gem of a song tonight:

and Celine performing it live:

Payton Cross

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I wonder if she's going to do a recording of Queen's "Love of My Life" that she did so brilliantly on the concert this past summer. Or if those songs were just show numbers. :)
Or if at least the single for "The Show Must Go On" will make it unto the album. I love her rendition of those songs. :)

And yeah a year is a long time to wait...

But on the bright side at least Celine is still giving us new music. One of my Swedish favorite artists (Carola) has only released Christmas albums as of lately. So her last pop album with new material was from like 2006 and after that she had one of Elvis Presley and Barbra Streisand covers in I think 2010. So there hasn't really been a new pop album in ages. :(

I don't know if she is going to record "The Love Of My Life" on the album, but i hope for "The Show Must Go On" and i also hope that "Recovering" will be on the album.

Yes i'm still glad and proud that Celine is still releasing albums, and indeed some artist like Carola don't release every 2 or 4 year a album, i don't know why maybe it depens on what kind of contract they have. Celine's is with Sony Music Canada for 30 years now, and she still with them, like Barbra Streisand is with Sony music since her first album 1963.

Last edited:
K

Karin Schill

Here's an old Celine banner from the original soapchat. It's not mine but I stumbled over it in my saved threads folder and thought it fit to post here:

signature_powerballads.gif

James from London

International Treasure
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards

I only just saw your message, Alexis. I didn’t post that link in an “anti-Celine” spirit, I just thought it was an interesting bit of analysis. But I promise not to do it again!

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I only just saw your message, Alexis. I didn’t post that link in an “anti-Celine” spirit, I just thought it was an interesting bit of analysis. But I promise not to do it again!
Something was up with the forum when I tried to reply... I now have no idea what my reply was going to be.

Payton Cross

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh yeahhhh :spinning:, i just got a mail from the official Celine Dion website, she just released a new single called "Ashes" from the new movie "Deadpool 2"soundtrack. :cool:;)

I just freaking love this new song. i just got goosebumps all over. :bravo1:

Last edited:

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Oh yeahhhh :spinning:, i just got a mail from the official Celine Dion website, she just released a new single called "Ashes" from the new movie "Deadpool 2"soundtrack. :cool:;)

I just freaking love this new song. i just got goosebumps all over. :bravo1:

I heard it today when I was out. It's perfect, an updated power ballad with modern production. I love it.
Also the ending of the video is hilarious. :)

Last edited:

Payton Cross

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I heard it today when I was out. It's perfect, an updated power ballad with modern production. I love it.
Also the ending of the video is hilarious. :)

I agree, it's like Celine Dion is coming back with a great modern power ballet, and yes the end was hilarous. :D

Well i've never seen a movie from "Deadpool", but now i really wanne see both movies. ;)

Last edited:

JROG

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I never thought I'd see a Celine Dion/Deadpool collab, but this was really god and fun. The ending is HILARIOUS.

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Just bought Ashes on iTunes. Love it... Now give me an album this good. Like, Now!