Characters and if you like or hate them/the actor playing them

MarkSinacori

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Cristal: I hated her in episode 1. HATED! Too much of a teenager. Episode 2 and on she's been good!

Fallon: She's okay. Nothing bad to say about her.

Steven: They could have chosen a better actor, but I've learned to tolerate him.

Sammy Jo: Amazing! One of the best actors on the show. Of the most interesting characters!

Blake: Also, like Fallon, he's okay. He's the only actor I'm familiar with on there.

Michael: He could be better. He's too boring and dull. He needs a lot more. Good actor though, just boring.

Anders: Very good at the part!

Jeff: UGH! The worst character on the show. Jeff's supposed to be a big part for sure, he is BAD! everything from the actor playing him to his character. JUST BAD. He's much more boring than Michael. He acts like he could be gay or bisexual. Totally not a good choice to play Jeff. I think it's an even worse choice than who got to play Steven as who plays Steven is at least tolerable. Even Michael is tolerable. But Jeff...Ugh. I think he was the worst at being cast. He doesn't even have as much to do as Michael, and still they put him in the main cast. He has more to do than his sister, that's for sure, but every time he's onscreen, it's like just a few times per episode, and it's always with Fallon and the same boring stuff. Have they even slept together yet? Did I miss it? Or had they before? Aren't they like really close friends who slept together before? It's just dumb every time he appears onscreen.

Monique: She's nice. Good looking actress, but they haven't really given her much to do.

Claudia: They need to give her more to do!