Christopher and Pamela's Divorce

jeffewing

Telly Talk Newbie
LV

Reaction score
Was just rewatching the second season of Dallas and I was just wondering why no one brought up in court when Christopher was trying to get the annullment that he and Pamela would be legal cousins. So basically Christopher unknowingly married his cousin.

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Was just rewatching the second season of Dallas and I was just wondering why no one brought up in court when Christopher was trying to get the annullment that he and Pamela would be legal cousins. So basically Christopher unknowingly married his cousin.

I always assumed that is not grounds for divorce in any state in the southern part of the US...:D

stevew

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards

As they weren’t biological cousins I’m not sure it mattered, but as it was kept from him you’d think it would be a very big deal, especially as even her real name was kept from him. And being married such a short time with such a big lie, I would think it would have had an impact on a court case.