Coronation Street Corrie

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Given the amount of incredibly talented actors and actresses who are probably out of work and available at the moment, it seems a shame that Corrie hasn't upped it's casting budget just a little and gone for a wholesale recruitment drive.
Thank you Cobbles. I'm a trained actress and myself and many of my friends have been out of acting work during this period. This is why I get so frustrated when they bring in people fresh off reality tv who have never acted in their lives. Or stick with ones who really are dragging the programme down.

Ome

Admin
Solutions
Reaction score
Last night was hilarious with both Tim and Mary's stories.

Then they go and move into something really bloody stupid by having three people from the same house go out and each finds a job that's on the same street they live in and all during the pandemic where the Rovers Return and Cafe will be losing custom and then we get Kirk and I'm gone...

:byebye:

Ome

Admin
Solutions
Reaction score
But, if they must recast the character, please don't change his personality. On Friday night he looked terrified, that's not the cocky charmer that Todd once was.
I take it all back. The actor is starting to impress me as he takes on some of Bruno Langley's version of the character. I see that cocky and sometimes downright nastiness that we've seen through the years. I also like ho she plays those puppy eyes with his mum.