Reaction score
Awards
Big story for Amy coming soon!

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I think Sally Dynevor is playing a blinder, superb. If I were Sally when she gets out I would kick both Gina and Tim out on their sorry ear. All credit to the actress playing Gina Connie Hyde as I want to smash her face in! :crazy:

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
For the first time this year (and we were doing so well) I ended up hitting the FF button. I cringe every time Corrie try to do some ridiculous charity event where all these extras get to stand and separate but not join in. Then they always have to have Dev jumping around like a twat.

Kate is annoying me with this baby obsession and I laughed when Rob went mad with her at the Bistro because they were soooo bloody busy, only it went quiet enough for him to have a heart to heart with her.

Me too that was so funny. Let's just sit down in the kitchen and leave the staff and punters to their own devices while we plan to have a test tube baby.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Why were Nick & Leanne talking about sleeping arrangements in Roy's flat? Was Roy out camping while watching badgers?

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I cannot find one redeeming quality about Leanne.
I love Leanne, I think she's one of the better actresses on the show. I really enjoyed the story with her Imran & Toyah earlier this year.

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
I love Leanne, I think she's one of the better actresses on the show. I really enjoyed the story with her Imran & Toyah earlier this year.

I think she's dreadful, I can't bear her. All that stomping about, moaning, shouting, giving off and I find her reaaaaaaaaaalllllly unattractive. But yes I did enjoy that storyline with Toyah (who I'm surprisingly warming to atm)

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I wondered what was wrong with Carla's office when she decided to have a meeting with Ken at the front doors, then I realised it was because the writers wanted us to see Sinaed watching them.

Speaking of the factory, how are they coping with Sally in prison, Sinead on sick, Fix on another vacation out of Weatherfield and now Sarah is sacked.

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
I wondered what was wrong with Carla's office when she decided to have a meeting with Ken at the front doors, then I realised it was because the writers wanted us to see Sinaed watching them.

Speaking of the factory, how are they coping with Sally in prison, Sinead on sick, Fix on another vacation out of Weatherfield and now Sarah is sacked.

Who's Fix? ;)

I think it was pretty obvious last night that Jenny McAlpine was pregnant during these episodes. Carefully placed luggage etc. but I saw the bump a few times.

Why on earth did Carla sack Sarah???

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I wish they would stop using Billy in everyone's business.

I was surprised to see Eileen, Liz and Sean discussing his homelessness. The story was so far out of reach with reality that I thought the Corrie producers were trying to forget about it.

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Absolutely loving Sally being banged up in the Big House. I feel a nice, warm tingle when I think of all the abuse she will be getting in the showers.

Leanne, for the record, is a filthy old Brass.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Here we go again with Corrie giving Kirk & Chesney their own storyline. :re:

I like the idea of Nick, Imran, Leanne & Toyah all shacked up together, I hope there's some good comedy coming our way.

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
Absolutely loving Sally being banged up in the Big House. I feel a nice, warm tingle when I think of all the abuse she will be getting in the showers.

Leanne, for the record, is a filthy old Brass.

Mo I am so glad to see you and I have to say I continue to agree about Leanne. Just so cheap and nasty.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I gave a little cheer when Brian finally reported the bullying and then a friggin sigh of despair when the head teacher wanted to bring Phil into the room so they could discuss it. Call herself a head? Though it did lead to the showdown in the gents and Brian finally realises that Phil is the bully.

And why oh why did Sinead say she found the money by the bins, bins that were actually behind a closed gate?