Creative product reviews

Daniel Avery

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
I recall when this scandal (if you want to call it that) hit and people were so eager to share their horror stories. They had to withdraw them from the market to be 're-formulated'. Turned out they didn't really re-formulate them. They just said they did to stop all the bandwagon-jumpers from posting these hilarious stories. There were still a few "negative reactions" to the 'new' version, but people had moved on by then...which was probably what Haribo knew would happen.

I mean, I love toilet humor as much as the next person but anyone who eats "sugar-free candy" ought to realize they're going against nature already. :D

Daniel Avery

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Found this in my internet travels and thought of this thread. It's from makers of sugar-free licorice, who apparently learned from The Haribo Tragedy.

Anyone who eats sugar-free licorice (or any kind of licorice, IMO) deserves whatever they get. :tv:

Emelee

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
Found this in my internet travels and thought of this thread. It's from makers of sugar-free licorice, who apparently learned from The Haribo Tragedy.

Anyone who eats sugar-free licorice (or any kind of licorice, IMO) deserves whatever they get. :tv:
Nordic people love licorice. Finnish licorice is easily the best licorice in the world.