• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

ArrowVerse Crisis On Earth-X

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
This year's ArrowVerse crossover event takes place on just two nights. Monday Nov. 27 kicks it off with episodes from Supergirl and Arrow and then it all concludes the next day on The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow.

Mixed in with all the crossover action, supposedly will be Barry and Iris' wedding. I'm curious if they will actually end up married.

Interestingly, Ollie is back in his Green Arrow outfit in the teaser, so I'm hoping that means we don't have too much longer with Diggle as Arrow.

Last edited:

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Wow! I wasn't expecting this until much later in the season.

:jumping::jumping::jumping:

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I was really excited to start this tonight and I've just realised it's the 27th, I got it in my head that it all kicked off on the 17th.

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I wonder if there's any chance that these crossover events will get a separate DVD release so they can be seen without having to buy the complete season sets of all four shows.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
a separate DVD release
I'm guessing you can't record this on your TV.

If that's because they haven't aired yet, where about are with the seasons of the shows you are watching?

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Part 1

I was so excited for this crossover, I mean, the last one was just awesome.

The mystery of what’s going on, on Earth X is great, but I’m not liking how Arrow & Supergirl appear to be the bad guys.

As great as it is to see all the characters together, I just can’t wrap my head around Barry & Iris getting married. I keep thinking that these two grew up like sister & brother and it just feels weird.

Nearing the end of the first part and I’m not too fussed about what’s happened, the only saving grace is the hilarious character, Rory.

Then Kara starts singing and I’m just relieved she isn’t dressed as Supergirl because that would be too weird too.

Things certainly heated up when the Nazis invaded the wedding ceremony.

The last 7 or 8 minutes were fantastic and made up for the slow start of this story. It was also great to see Harry back as Dark Flash.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Part 2

Brilliant start to part two with the revelation Tommy Merlin back as Dark someone.

I love it when I fall for a story that’s not really happening, I really believed Tommy could have been a good guy.

I wonder why Atom hasn’t been included in this.

Never mind that, Dinah, Curtis & Rene have just turned up.

And we find out why they have come to Earth, the want Kara’s heart.

Nice cliff-hanger ending with the heroes captured and trapped on Earth X

I wonder what they have in store for part 3.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Part 1

I was so excited for this crossover, I mean, the last one was just awesome.

The mystery of what’s going on, on Earth X is great, but I’m not liking how Arrow & Supergirl appear to be the bad guys.

As great as it is to see all the characters together, I just can’t wrap my head around Barry & Iris getting married. I keep thinking that these two grew up like sister & brother and it just feels weird.

Nearing the end of the first part and I’m not too fussed about what’s happened, the only saving grace is the hilarious character, Rory.

Then Kara starts singing and I’m just relieved she isn’t dressed as Supergirl because that would be too weird too.

Things certainly heated up when the Nazis invaded the wedding ceremony.

The last 7 or 8 minutes were fantastic and made up for the slow start of this story. It was also great to see Harry back as Dark Flash.

I loved every minute of the first part. Last year's crossover started at the very end of a Supergirl episode. Giving this cross over the entire SG episode allowed for the slower start and slower build, which I loved. I loved all the character interaction. It was like a superhero soap opera and I found all the soapy interactions really fun. The fight at the wedding was awesome. I was imagining how complicated it must have been to film that.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
"Why do you have a kryptonite arrow?!"

"In case an evil you ever showed up."

I wonder why Atom hasn’t been included in this.

I wondered that too, because I always enjoy seeing Brandon Routh. I'm assuming he will be in Tuesday's episodes since one of those episodes is technically the Legends of Tomorrow episode.

Nice cliff-hanger ending with the heroes captured and trapped on Earth X

It was another enjoyable episode. It dragged a teeny bit for me after the Tommy stuff but then picked up nicely.

I wonder what they have in store for part 3.

Well I can tell you one super exciting thing we have to look forward to--although I don't know if it will be part 3 or part 4. (I hope it's both those parts.)

One of my favorite actors on the planet, Russell Tovey, is going turn up as gay superhero, The Ray.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
One of my favorite actors on the planet, Russell Tovey, is going turn up as gay superhero, The Ray.
What do you know him from? I've seen him on a few TV shows, including Doctor Who

Is The Ray from the DC comics, or has he been created especially for Arrowverse?

I'm going into part three and I see Snart is back :dance: but no Rory :(

Exciting times :dancer:

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Part 3

Seeing Quentin as a Nazi was interesting and awful at the same time.

This episode was so much fun and the best of the set so far. I loved how the heroes were always trying to break away, yet the bad guys seemed to be one step in front and I felt exhausted after it ended.

Part 4

Just gets better and better, now we have a great cast all coming together and again one step forward for our heroes with twos steps ahead for the baddies.

I thought it was great that they ended Garber’s character during the massive crossover, I had read the actor was leaving but didn’t know how and when. It also gave a break (and an emotional at that too) between all the action that they have going on.

And speaking of action, it didn’t take long to jump back into it. The scene where all the heroes were walking to meet the Nazis was spine-tingling delicious.

Hmm.. I wonder. Maybe they could do something with Dark Arrow’s body to help with the story of Oliver Queen being charged with murder back in the real Arrow timeline.

It was a nice touch to have the marriage of Barry & Iris, followed by the same for Oliver and Felicity, but what a strange moment to have this, right at the end of an episode under Legends of Tomorrow.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
What do you know him from? I've seen him on a few TV shows, including Doctor Who

I know him from a show called Looking. He's also in a movie called The Pass that I really want to see.

Is The Ray from the DC comics, or has he been created especially for Arrowverse?

He is from the DC comics. They are introducing him to the ArrowVerse here and then Tovey is going to voice the character in an animated series.

I'm going into part three and I see Snart is back :dance: but no Rory :(

I saw a spoiler about a scene between Snart and Ray that made me very happy. I will probably not get to the last two episodes until this weekend.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Oh, I forgot to post after I watched. I loved all of it and love that Ollie and Felicity ended up getting married too. I feel like the scope of this season's crossover was much bigger given that all of the Supergirl episode was part of it and also last year the Arrow episode in the middle of the crossover felt sort of isolated from the rest of the episodes.

The Earth X Snart is sticking around, does that mean Miller is going to be featured on one of the shows for a while? Is he on Legends?

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
The Earth X Snart is sticking around, does that mean Miller is going to be featured on one of the shows for a while? Is he on Legends?
That threw me because I had read that Miller had quit the show altogether. I haven't been watching this season of Legends (I want to binge watch it at a later date) but I've read that 3 actors quit the show. Victor Garber, Franz Drameh & Wentworth Miller.