• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Dallas Pictures DALLAS 1978-1991 - A Photo History.

Garry

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
"Digger's Daughter"
Airdate: April 2, 1978.
Written By David Jacobs
Directed By Robert Day
Music By Jerrold Immel

X2.jpg
X1.jpg
X3.jpg
X4.jpg

Last edited:

Ms Southworth

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just love the first Barbecue on "Dallas"! :kiss::kiss::kiss: It's one of my favorite episodes of all! :bowing

Thank you so much for continuing to take us on a trip down memory lane on "Dallas", @garry! :best:

There's no doubt now ... I have to set aside time to watch the pilot episodes this weekend! :dance:

Payton Cross

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Wow, thank you for these pictures @garry, after seeing those wonderful scenes from the first season/mini serie, i just wanne re-watch Dallas all over again. ;)

I see that I'm using another cast photo of the first season / mini series of dallas in my avatar.

Last edited:

James from London

International Treasure
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Written By Camille Marchetta

She writes the episode where the name Naldo is first mentioned and then years later, they name him after her. Sweet.