Dallas Actors DALLAS cast on Good Morning Texas talking the Anniversary - VIDEO

James from London

Telly Talk Superstar
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Medals
Aww, that was sweet. Thanks for posting.

Miss Texas 1967

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
Reaction score
The one thing I dislike about interviews like this is the hosts are by nature general TV hosts, they don't have to be well versed in the specific topic they're interviewing about because they talk about such a wide range every day. This was no different, I thought the hosts weren't bad but in some parts I wished they'd just move on and ask more interesting questions that aren't so similar to the basics we've heard so many times before.

I really liked Charlene and Steve here, they seemed so normal and nice. Linda and Patrick are probably more used to giving the standard answers to the standard questions so it's less personal and more like an interview, I still enjoyed their stories too though.

Via The Void

Telly Talk Addict
Reaction score
Looked great but as a big fan of Victoria Principal I wish she'd been there too. :)

pd fan

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Totally agree with you Victoria fan and via the void if only she knew how she's missing to the fans ,we really like to see her just one more time in a reunion with the cast and especially with Patrick love the two of them together :kiss: and Victoria was a big part of Dallas :gotcha::gotcha:

Karin Schill

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Thanks for sharing. :)

I've found several more news clips from the event that I thought I'd post here too: