Dallas Actors Dallas Fanzine - Linda Gray Interview and now Ken K

ThatOtherMJ

Telly Talk Member
Reaction score
I am SO annoyed that it wasn't announced months earlier because I could've allocated funds and vacation time to this thing.

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
Reaction score
Medals
Very nice interview.

Clubsoda

Telly Talk Active Member
Reaction score
She's always so positive. Sweet lady.

Rove

Telly Talk Mega Star
Reaction score
I am SO annoyed that it wasn't announced months earlier because I could've allocated funds and vacation time to this thing.
I'm with you. This once in a lifetime experience has now passed me by. Dallas is in my DNA. It's one of a handful of TV Series I thoroughly enjoy, even after multiple viewings. Such a shame the city of Dallas weren't on this earlier and opened their doors to the potential international market. I know QANTAS (Australia's leading airline) fly direct to Dallas. If I had known 12 months ago the city and Southfork Ranch were putting on a show I would have booked.

I think Dallas has missed some serious tourism dollars in this regard.

pete lashmar

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
Reaction score
That's exactly how I felt listening to it - great interview, would have given anything to have been there x

garry

Telly Talk Active Member
Reaction score
Here's the full interview with Linda where she talks about original Dallas, TNT's Dallas and what she didn't like about it. Plus the 'me too' movement in Hollywood and her final days with Larry Hagman.

Clubsoda

Telly Talk Active Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh she's such a ray of sunshine though I do wish only the original show was discussed as I have zero interest in the horrible reboot but hey she loved doing it so each to their own.

It must've been so hard for her being away from her children for so long back in the eighties. It must've been so hard being a tv serial actress mother back in these days.

Thanks for sharing.

Barbara Fan

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
@garry has also uploaded a new interview with Ken Kercheval although its stops suddenly after 12 plus mins

Loved Ken K in Dallas and love his story of BBG and his favourite storyline

Thanks Garry and Roy

:ty:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
Medals
Here's the full interview with Linda where she talks about original Dallas, TNT's Dallas and what she didn't like about it. Plus the 'me too' movement in Hollywood and her final days with Larry Hagman.

Great interview, but I was waiting for the part with the petition for Dallas on Bluray, so what happened to that one?
I hope Linda and some of the other actors could support such a petition to wake those pigheaded Warners up to they gather all those (aging and color loosing) filmrolls together and finally save Dallas over into the 21st century ... it's about time! ;)
I'd definitly sign such a petition and will be in front line to preorder every single season they bring out on Bluray! But someone with a voice that is heard has to start or support this to bring it to Warners attention.

Last edited:

ThatOtherMJ

Telly Talk Member
Reaction score
Great interview, but I was waiting for the part with the petition for Dallas on Bluray, so what happened to that one?
I hope Linda and some of the other actors could support such a petition to wake those pigheaded Warners up to they gather all those (aging and color loosing) filmrolls together and finally save Dallas over into the 21st century ... it's about time! ;)
I'd definitly sign such a petition and will be in front line to preorder every single season they bring out on Bluray! But someone with a voice that is heard has to start or support this to bring it to Warners attention.
I'd like to see it come to Netflix or Hulu only because I don't have a DVD player in every room. :lol:

Might be a good way to generate new interest in the series....get new fans....etc.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
Medals
That's very unlikely, those streaming services are mostly used to watch on small screens such as tablets or even smartphones, which is why they have almost no 4:3 picture content, which would make the picture even smaller. And all those 80s soaps are all 4:3.

garry

Telly Talk Active Member
Reaction score
That's very unlikely, those streaming services are mostly used to watch on small screens such as tablets or even smartphones, which is why they have almost no 4:3 picture content, which would make the picture even smaller. And all those 80s soaps are all 4:3.
Netflix has streamed remastered classic US TV shows in their original 4:3 ratio, such as Murder She Wrote, Quantum Leap, Emergency and Rockford Files.