• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Dallas Reviewed website is back!

Taylor Bennett Jr.

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I've always found dallasreviewed.blogspot.com to be a fun, irreverent alternative to the more strait-laced Dallas Decoder site - in SoapChat terms, a bit more @Willie Oleson Capricorn Crude than @James from London. The author originally declared that she'd be reviewing a new episode each week for the entire run of the series, but only made it about halfway through the first full season before stopping a few years ago.

Every now and then I give it a look to see if she's started back up, with dwindling expectations, and... she did just that in July!

http://dallasreviewed.blogspot.com/

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for the update. I'd love to see all 357 episodes reviewed but that could take many years.

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
One of the 2 web sites i ever found in 2000 whn I got online (asides from here) was Lucas Charlene Tilton online and this one

The Dallas Nitpicker site which i printed off every page on it and saved it - It was LAUGH OUT LOUD and so funny with so many great observations and they did their own awards too

Like the best line, the Lucy award (for people missing in it) - it really was a great laugh and I bought some American interviews from the guys who ran it

The downside was the number of pop ups - but its worth a look and a laugh

http://www.dallas.to2k.co.uk/index.html