DallasFanForever

DallasFanForever

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Thank you @Karin Schill!! I’m glad I’m here too and I love the work you do on all those videos

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
@Barbara Fan thank you for the birthday wish!! I knew I forgot someone. Ur the reason I joined this board. Ur knowledge of everything Dallas just amazes me. The first thing I do every morning is look at ur pictures on the calendar.

Thank you @DallasFanForever - thats a lovely thing to say and I do appreciate that comment right now :hugs:

Its been an awful Covid day at work and i just wanted to get home and into a shower! Your comment has made my day better instantly

love BF x

DallasFanForever

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Ur welcome @Barbara Fan. I meant what I said. And thank you all once again for making my birthday so special this year. To tell you the truth I usually don’t celebrate it the way I used to. My bday has never been the same for me since my mother and grandmother both died a few years back and I’m sure a lot of us can relate to that all too well unfortunately. My point is I was feeling really down yesterday morning and when I logged in and saw all these messages after work it went a long way in picking me up so thank you!