Did anyone like Lauren Daniels?

Ana

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Favourite Movie
Camelot
'Pollyanna' se puede clasificar como una condición psicológica que significa básicamente ver lo bueno en todo y en todos. Optimismo de forma excesiva, muy a menudo cuando lo que está sucediendo pinta un cuadro diferente. Puede ser un gran cumplido ser una 'Pollyanna', si realmente lo eres, por supuesto, y no actúas para obtener algún beneficio. Lauren era una verdadera 'Pollyanna'.
364 / 5000

Resultados de traducción​

There is a phrase in Spanish that says "God sent us to be brothers and not cousin"
In Spanish primo has a derogatory sense of fools.
Lauren is dumb.
I still remember a scene with Angela and Richard. Angela gives him advice about Michael's school and Lauran happily accepts it
If we see how Angela educated Lance we see that in these matters Angela is not an example

Jock Og

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I wouldn't refer to her as dumb, she was syrupy. Generally a goody two shoes. However you are entitled to your opinion.

Ana

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Favourite Movie
Camelot
I wouldn't refer to her as dumb, she was syrupy. Generally a goody two shoes. However you are entitled to your opinion.
David Selby was asked in 2012
Besides SUSAN [SULLIVAN], who else was a great love interest for Richard from your point of view?
DAVID : the only real love interest Richard Channing had on the series was Maggie. I have dated ANA-ALICIA's character a little, but the other older women - GINA, etc. were all just fun / business.
I don't even name Lauren,
The fact that Richard fell in love with Lauren only the producers believed it, not even the writers
There is something more ridiculous than seeing a tycoon folding sheets in such a small and shabby kitchen

Attachments

• Doblando sabanas.jpg
    Doblando sabanas.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4