DYNASTY '69 : Trailer 2

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Star
Reaction score
Medals
Trailer 3 picks up right where Trailer 2 ended, so after the car bomb there's the funeral, followed by an investigation that brings some secrets out into the open. I'm kinda looking at the last installment like a season finale so basically the sh*t hits the fan and it's pretty much high drama from start to finish. That said, I still have a lot of work to do on it.

Toni

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Trailer 3 picks up right where Trailer 2 ended, so after the car bomb there's the funeral, followed by an investigation that brings some secrets out into the open. I'm kinda looking at the last installment like a season finale so basically the sh*t hits the fan and it's pretty much high drama from start to finish. That said, I still have a lot of work to do on it.

Miss Piggy says that she has a cameo appearance in the funeral scene.
Is this true, @Richard Channing...?​

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Star
Reaction score
Medals
Looking forward to trailer 3, @Richard Channing !
I am currently putting the finishing touches to trailer 3. But it's happened once again that I've ended up with too many scenes so I am having to divide this one into two also. There's too much story still to tell. So there will also be a trailer 4. Which really will be the last one!

Two things I can tell you about trailer 3 is that it's much darker in tone than the previous two and that most of the budget has gone on Sable's wigs.

Toni

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
@Richard Channing, you´re becoming more and more Peter Jackson every day! I´m sure you will give us a trailer of "The Colbys"´69 too (should it be called a trailer crossover...? Oh creativity go such strange ways lately!)...but I want the next Dynasty ones NOW!!

And then sweet innocent Monica Colby looked at the hot senator and...;)