• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Dynasty Box Set £34.99 Hmv

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
Saw this today - For UK fans HMV are selling complete box set for £34.99 which seems a pretty good price

No reduction on Dallas box set and I wont buy TNT dallas S3 til its in the £2.99 bin!

Little House on the Prarie box set going for £29.99 too!

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
Saw this today - For UK fans HMV are selling complete box set for £34.99 which seems a pretty good price

With that crappy picture quality of the European version from season 6 on? Nope. ;)
I would always recommend US box sets of any show on DVD, at least those don't run 4% too fast and have higher pitched voices.

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Yea I picked up a complete box set for around that on a Black Friday deal a couple of years ago. Still unopened as I just watch the original single season sets I bought from the beginning. Crazy to think that I was sometimes paying upwards of £30.00 for a single season. The same with Dallas.