Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
He didn't even have a shirtless scene on Dynasty, did he? :(
Why couldn't they show im just in boxers, like they did with Adam? :mad: :(
He needed a pool scene! Pulling himself up out of the pool in speedos. And Steven looking at him from a terrace at La Mirage.

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Whenever I watch season 5 I always want to punch Steven in the face for the way he treats poor cuddly Luke. And then I want to take Luke in my arms and hold him and kiss him and squeeze him and run my fingers through his gelly hair. :)

I always want Steven to just lock his office door and yank Luke up on his desk. I mean who wouldn't????

Gabriel Maxwell

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Breezy fragrant vineyards of Falcon Crest
He needed a pool scene! Pulling himself up out of the pool in speedos. And Steven looking at him from a terrace at La Mirage.

I always want Steven to just lock his office door and yank Luke up on his desk. I mean who wouldn't????

"Luke, I need you to show me those drilling sites again."

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
Just got another mail. Are you going to send the whole season tonight?
Not that this would be bad. I mean ... a season a day keeps the doctor away!

Or ... wait ... how was that? :D

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yes! So stupid! Steven should have wanted Luke like Miles wanted Fallon. That would have been perfect. :(

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just made a few alterations for The Colbys' cast in my head.
Now Billy Campbell plays the part of Fallon and Jack Coleman plays Jeff. Hot Max remains the same, of course, but wins at the end.. and final episode of that is exclusivly produced by the Falcon Studios. :D

Gabriel Maxwell

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Just got another mail. Are you going to send the whole season tonight?
Not that this would be bad. I mean ... a season a day keeps the doctor away!

Or ... wait ... how was that? :D

I'm stopping at 24, then 25-27 in the morning, along with the un-fixed 28+29, followed by a (hopefully) fixed 28 later in the day.

Does he have a little belly here? I love it! :D

Nothing wrong with a little belly on a sexy man, especially when there's some fine facial hair, too

Luke really, really wanted it Steven! Why didn't you give it to him?

And then those idiots have to kill him off. I always wanted him to move into the mansion with Steven, get a bolder personality and Adam to hook up with Sammy Jo. Then Luke and Sammy Jo (who hooked up on nuMelrose) could've had endless bitchfights, giving Krystle and Alexis a run for their money.

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
And then those idiots have to kill him off. I always wanted him to move into the mansion with Steven, get a bolder personality and Adam to hook up with Sammy Jo. Then Luke and Sammy Jo (who hooked up on nuMelrose) could've had endless bitchfights, giving Krystle and Alexis a run for their money.

Hah, that would have been pretty fun to watch.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh, episode 24 ends with the plane crash. And of course it's that infamous "N3979G"-plane again, the one they always used for crashes, as well on The Colbys. :D

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh, episode 24 ends with the plane crash. And of course it's that infamous "N3979G"-plane again, the one they always used for crashes, as well on The Colbys. :D

Haha, that's funny. XD You'd think the characters who take a hint and stay away from that kind of plane, but nooo... :lol:

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oooh, but I'm really looking forward to being able to get a good shot of Krystle in that blue dress! Her best outfit of the series. :D:D:D

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Gabriel Maxwell

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just finished fixing audio in episode 28 and it's on the way, everyone should have it within a minute or two. And that concludes our season 5 transfer. I hope everyone was able to get all the episodes and they play on your devices without any problems.

One note re. episode 28, though - I'm afraid by fixing the audio (from 00.13.40 onwards) I made the quality of the video of the rest of the episode worse as it went through an additional 2 conversions.

It's still watchable and the audio is now fine (with a noticeable and unavoidable glitch at the beginning of that segment), so consider it an extra you can use to watch the episode without getting annoyed by the sync problem. But I'd keep the original out-of-sync file if you want the HD picture (even though, as Matthew noted, it's most likely worse than the original 4.8 GB Amazon file).

If anyone can do a better job fixing the audio and keeping the picture quality - knock yourself out, but I'll be at this point crossing season 5 off my to-do list.

Thanks to Phil Colby again for alerting me to this and starting this whole process.