Dynasty Season 10: THE LONGEST NIGHT part 1

ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Hey folks this is my first fanfiction, I'll be doing episodes of seasons 10 and possibly 11. Hope you enjoy :)

DYNASTY SEASON 10 EPISODE 1, part 1: THE LONGEST NIGHT:
It has been a long night, the longest night that the Carringtons and the Colby's would ever face.

Four ambulances are headed toward Cheney Hospital, only three people will live to see the night, but only two will wake by the nights end.

Blake, Alexis, Dex and Chandler are the four casualties.

Jeff is with Blake, the man he looked up to more than his own father, was in a critical condition, Jeff was inwardly praying, though he didn't know what other events had been going on at the Carlton Hotel, this past year had been the hardest any of them have had to live through, first the body in the lake, then the murder investigation, then the art collection and more importantly, the one person they all needed right now was lying in a coma on the other side of the world, that person was Krystle, over the past nine years she was the strength and light of the Carrington and Colby families, Jeff thought and now they had fallen apart without her.
Jeff couldn't even speak at the moment, he knew that Fallon and Krystina were also in trouble somewhere with Roger Grimes.

Jeff had never been so scared in his life, as soon as he got Blake to the hospital he was going to find Fallon and Krystina.

THE CAVERNS:
"Dig Krystina" Fallon said her voice was shaking but she was trying to keep calm for her sisters sake, Fallon could berate herself of getting Krystina into this mess, but she had to get them out of there first, Fallon just wanted Zorelli to be here with them she needed him right now, she loved Zorelli as he made her feel like her old self again.
Krystina was sobbing
"Fallon, I'm scared" she sobbed "when will daddy get here?"

"I don't know darling but we have to keep digging and not give up! We can do this Krystina, I'll get you out of here, I promise!"

At that moment she heard voices from the other side of the wall

"Mrs Colby, are you okay?"

Krystina jumped for joy "Someone's here to save us Fallon" but Fallon wasn't sure, something told her that something wasn't right with this situation

"Your father and husband; Jeff sent us down here, we're the police" the voice said

Fallon was definitely convinced something was wrong, for one, If they were being rescued, either Blake or Jeff would be here themselves, number two Zorelli would also be there, number three Fallon hadn't told anyone where her or Krystina would be, there was also another fact that Fallon overlooked but in her panic she didn't hear, the fact that not only did her rescuer refer to her as Mrs Colby, but she they also said Jeff was her husband when they had been divorced for nearly two years now.

CHENEY HOSPITAL:
The ambulances from the Carlton had just arrive one had the badly injured but stable Dex, the other had the critical Alexis Colby inside, Sable had ridden with Dex, she felt so guilty so trying to cut him out of her life, the truth was, was that Sable had fallen for the Wyoming stud, but she was afraid that he was still in love with Alexis, but she now knew that, Dex was the man for her, she wanted him to survive so they could raise their baby together, she was so happy when she learned that at the age of 46 she was going to be a mother again, yes it would be strange as she also had Monica and Miles, both had recently turned 30 and Bliss was 24 years old, but it didn't matter to her, she just wanted Dex to be okay, she even hoped Alexis would be okay despite their spats and their feud.

"Are you Mrs Sable Colby" the doctor asked, Sable realised that she had been day dreaming about the life she would share with Dex and their child
"Yes I am, how are they?" Her voice quivered

"Well Mrs Colby, I have some good news and bad news"

"Go on" Sable said as she steered herself for the worst.

"Bad news is is that your cousin Alexis, is undergoing an operation now for her internal injuriesbut, but even then she may end up in a coma due to her head injuries she sustained in the fall" Inwardly Sable was glad for s moment but she realised that she was a mother herself and that she was loved by them,
"What's the good news doctor?" She asked feeling a bit more relaxed

"Mr Dexter is less severe, he fell on the sofa's directly under him, he only suffered a minor head injury and a couple of broken ribs, but he'll be ready to go home in a few days

Sable could've cried with joy, Dex would be okay, she decided to go to the Carrington mansion to see Blake and see Dex later when her moment of happiness turned into worry when she saw Jeff walking toward, his face filled with bad news, what else has happened tonight!? The English Colby thought.

K

Karin Schill

Interesting start of your story. I like that you picked it up right at the Season 9 finale.
I wonder who is coming for Fallon and Krystina?
Something definitely didn't seem to be right with that.

I'm glad Dex is okay too. :)

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
THE LONGEST NIGHT part 2:

Fallon's gut was telling her something was terribly wrong with the so called police, she heard whispering from the other side of the wall and she kept hearing a strange Greek sounding name 'Elias' who was this Elias person she wondered, there was something very familiar about the name she thought, like she had heard it once before, but from who and when she heard it she could not remember, Krystina was excited to be leaving the cave but Fallon had to try and calm her down, as she needed to assess the situation, she had been in tough spots before.

Fallon thought back to when she fled her second wedding to Jeff five years ago, she felt scared all of a sudden and she had a vision of a man she now knew to be Roger Grimes coming into her room and trying to rape her, then she blacked out in her mind forgetting who she was and fled her home in terror,
Over the years the memories of those being away for 20 months - nearly two years - had come back, she called herself Randall Adams it was a name of her best friend from childhood, who died when she was 15, Fallon realised that Randall had been dead for 18 years this August, Randall had died of a drug overdose, Fallon was very much a flower child in the years between 1969 to 1971 so drugs was very much the norm in those days in the hazy summery days of the late 60s/early 70s.

Fallon had taken on the name because it was the one thing she remembered during her amnesia, Fallon also remembered being kidnapped by the goons hired by Peter Devilbes, he wanted information about, the art collection, which at the time Fallon had no idea about, Peter had taken her engagement ring and gave it to some slut of his and they left in a plane, Peter's henchmen took advantage of the fact that Fallon had amnesia and let her go, Fallon had no money except for some jewellery which she sold, but she also became a prostitute, to get by a high class one of course, but Fallon still felt ashamed she had done that, she could never tell anyone about it, they wouldn't understand, that the Carrington Darling had sold her body like that.

Fallon was aware of voices all of a sudden, getting louder.

"We've made a hole for you and your sister to get out Fallon" a mans voice said, Fallon, was very reluctant to leave but she and Krystina had no choice, she'd have to trust them otherwise they may never get out

"We're leaving Fallon" Krystina said excitedly
"Yes we are sweetheart" Fallon said trying to sound optimistic, but she was scared, there was something wrong about this so called rescue, Fallon felt her stomach slowly turn to ice with fear when she saw Dennis Grimes's dead body, crushed with all the debris, no, she thought, we get out now, then I can think of an escape later, she decided.

"We'll be right through, thank you for coming" Fallon said keeping the fear and uncertainty of the situation out of her voice, I'll send Krystina through first, Krystina climbed through the hole with ease, then Fallon climbed through next, and when she got out she saw two men and they definetly did not look like the police, Fallon was now scared, but she had to keep calm for Krystina's sake

"Thank you officers, there's a dead body in there, it's Dennis Grimes, he tried to attack us....." Fallon said but she was interrupted by one of them men "We knew he'd be dead!" he said in a cold, European accented voice,
"It makes things easier for us" he said

"Now if you and your sister wouldn't mind coming with us" the other man said, he was stockier than his partner

"Where are you taking us? The mansion or the station?" Fallon asked

"You'll find out" the stocky man said "now put your hands up" he said getting out his gun

Krystina started to cry again and Fallon held her baby sister tightly.

CHENEY HOSPITAL:
"Blake shot" Sable said in shock "please tell me he'll be okay, Jeff"

"It's too early to say" her stepson replied "he's in surgery right now, the doctors reckon he'll pull through"

"What a night" Sable said, sitting down "what a night!" She repeated "everything is coming apart isn't it Jeff"

Jeff silently agreed, Sammy Jo approached them "Oh my god, Sable, Jeff are you okay? What happened to Blake? Will he be okay?" She asked rapidly

"Blake should be fine after they operated on him, as for Dex and Alexis....."

"Dex and Alexis are in here too!?" She asked

"They took a tumble off the balcony in the Carlton" Sable said in monotone, "Dex fared better than she did, she may end up in a coma"

Sammy Jo, hated Alexis, for how she interfered in her relationship with Steven and also how Alexis made Krystle's life hell for years, but right now the thought of Alexis the Indestructible in a coma, did make Sammy Jo upset.

"How did they fall?" She. Asked

"Adam pushed them off" Sable said savagely, though Adam hadn't meant to push either of them off, it was still his fault in Sable's view

"Adam hasn't been seen since the incident" Jeff said "he fled the Hotel just minutes after it happened

"why would he push them though?" Sammy Jo asked out loud "Adam is a lot of things, but an attempted murderer, one who would kill his own mother?" The girl shook her head "I don't believe that"
She said

Sable and Jeff had no answers for this, they too both knew Adam would never deliberately hurt Alexis.

Hey guys I wanted to incorporate Fallons's missing years into season 10 hope you like :)

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
THE LONGEST NIGHT PART 3:

Tanner McBride was waiting at Delta Rho, he was looking after Danny while Sammy Jo was at the hospital as several members of her family were there, Tanner looked around the house, it wasn't anywhere near as grand as the Carrington mansion, but it was still oozed of class and Sammy Jo had gained class and good taste over the years since being the step-niece and one time daughter in law of one of the richest men in the world had helped.

Delta Rho had been Sammy Jo's fathers business back in the day, but he hadn't met his caught until just weeks before he died in a mission in South America.

Tanner had fallen for Sammy Jo, she was the first girl he ever truly loved, which made things very complicated, for Tanner was a.....

At that moment Tanner looked up, he heard a noise, maybe it was one of the ranch hands but surely they'd've left hours ago, it was now eleven thirty, Tanner got up and grabbed the shotgun he looked around the house first before heading out to the barn, cursing himself as he had left Danny all alone in the house, he was about to go back inside when he saw someone step out of the shadows, Tanner raised his gun, ready to shoot....

CHENEY HOSPITAL
Dex felt sore all over and bruised around his ribs, he got his bearings together for a few moments before he remembered every before he fell, Sable telling him he wasn't going a part of their child's life, his fight with Adam which lead to Adam pushing him and Alexis off the balcony in the hotel!

Alexis he though immediately, he tried to get up but it hurt way too much and now his head was throbbing, Dex felt dizzy, Alexis he thought again, why did he care so much? For years he had put up with her attitude and how she treated people like playthings, even her own children, and he had been blind to it all, Alexis was the love of his life ever since he saw her as a young man in 1961 when he was eighteen years old and just finished High school, she and Blake had come to the Dexter ranch in Wyoming because they had business with his father; Sam Dexter, he and Blake were friends as they fought the war together and had enjoyed what the forties had thrown at them, Dex saw the then twenty four year old raven English beauty, having spent a part of his summer break in London, Dex had grown to admire English girls, all his friends preferred French and Italian girls but it was the English girls that did it for Dex, there were no pretensions and underneath all the manners and graces they were really wild horses waiting to be tamed, and they loved American men which was an added bonus for Dex.

Dex fell in love at first sight with Alexis Carrington, she was sweet and gentle in those days, yet there was a sense of melancholy about her, Blake clearly worse the trousers and back then in the 50s and 60s Blake was the most ruthless businessman in America at that time, the past decade had mellowed Blake into a grandfatherly figure but Dex had seen the real Blake, Dex would have to wait over twenty years before he saw Alexis again, after she left Denver in 1964 Dex did try to find her, he knew she was older than him but only by six years, he wanted to be with her it became an obsession, yet she was always two steps ahead of him.
He
finally gave up on her, yet in 1983 their paths crossed again and she had changed into a hardend bitter woman who was obsessed with Blake, yet Dex stilled loved her enough to marry her, but he was also drawn to her newly found daughter; Amanda, he had met Fallon but he never really knew her until after his divorce from Alexis, but he always felt that Amanda was more like the younger, kinder Alexis, perhaps that was why he was attracted to Amanda in the first place.

But now Dex had finally woken up, he was obsessed with an Alexis that had died over two decades ago, the Alexis he married and divorced and continued to sleep with after the divorce, was a different woman, then along comes Sable, a woman who had been treated awfully by her husband of 27 years, yet she still cared for people who were close to her and firecly defended them, Sable was the kind of woman he wanted, And he learnt that they were going to have a child he was delighted, the Topic of children never came up with Alexis, it was an unspoken rule that they would not have children of their own, she had four to the man she really loved, but now he had opportunity to become a father, yet Sable was going to take that away from him, but now he had survived the fall, he was going to convince her that he wants not just the baby but Sable as well, it was time to work on his Wyoming stud charm he thought wryly as a smile crept on his face.

ELSEWHERE IN CHENEY HOSPITAL:
Virginia had just heard about Blake and Dex and she drove as fast as she could, she breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Sable

"Virginia, I'm so glad your here" Sable said

"I had to come, how are they?" Virginia asked

"Dex will be fine, Blake is being operated on at the moment" Sable said "I'm so glad Dex will be okay"

Virginia looked at Sable inquisitively when she saw her cousin Sammy Jo, who looked at her with distrust in her eyes "Virginia" she said curtly "How nice of you to drop by" she said her voice dripping with sarcasm, Virginia ignored and Sable had other things on her mind

"Hello Samantha" she said emphasising the word Samantha, which worked as the other girl bristled with annoyance

"Sable, Jeff told me to tell you that he's going to find Fallon and Krystina along with Zorelli, you should go home and rest" Sammy Jo said "you can take my car and go to the mansion, I'll stay here til morning" Sammy Jo said

"I was hoping to see Dex" she said, Sammy Jo noticed a flash of a envious look from Virginia aimed at Sable and She didn't like it one bit, Sammy Jo had never trusted her cousin, but she remained civil toward her for Krystle's sake, but there was something off about her, even Fallon noticed it, Sammy Jo had never known the Grant side of her family apart from Krystle, she had been brought up by her stepfather for most of her childhood and they had left Dayton in the early 1970s shortly after Krystle had married Mark Jennings, she had never known Virginia as her family were even poorer than the Grant family and never visited her or Iris when she was alive, Sammy Jo vowed to keep an eye on Virginia from now on.

"I guess your right Sammy Jo, I do need rest, after all I'm resting for two now" Sable, smiling for the first time all night "And Monica will need me....."

"Wait a minute your having a baby!?" Sammy Jo squealed with joy, while Virginia looked on a Sable angrily

"Yes I am and Dex is the father" she said proudly, Sammy Jo hugged Sable while Vicrginia forced a smile on her face "Congratulations Sable" she said trying to hold back the tears.

K

Karin Schill

Uh-Oh seems like there's some trouble going on at Deltha Rho too. Maybe it's the same guys that has "rescued" fallon and Krystina?

I'm glad that Dex is going to be okay. You summed up his emotions about Alexis, Amanda and Sable really well. :)

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
THE LONGEST NIGHT part 4:

Jeff was driving frantically back to the mansion, Captian Handler had mentioned something about the girls being underground? But the basement in the mansion wasn't that large at all, he now hated the basement ever since the gruesome discovery he, Blake and Dex had made with the two dead bodies, who were they? Jeff thought, and was there another section of the basement that Fallon may have found? All these questions were running wildly in his head, Jeff knew that he had to step up to the plate and lead on his own for a while, now that both Dex and Blake were out of action for medical reasons.

He could ask Sable but he still didn't trust her enough, but he now understood how she must've felt when he and Frankie first arrived in LA all those years ago, an din one full swoop, his own mother had broken up a 27 year marriage, it was no wonder Sable was bitter toward Frankie.
Jeff then realised that he didn't have to be alone in this, Zorelli! He thought, Jeff definitely trusted him even if he was now dating his ex wife, Jeff needed help, so he turned his car toward the police station and sped, it was a matter of life and death for Fallon and Krystina.

A DOWNTOWN DENVER POLICE STATION:
Zorelli was looking the empty cup that was his fifth cup of black coffee in the past hour and a half, he was being held for questioning for the shooting of Captain Handler, surely they had enough evidence to show that Handler was crooked? Now he was in hospital, and no one was sure who had shoot the crooked policeman, Zorelli or Blake Carrington.

Zorelli had been a cop for fifteen years, his first three years in the force was in the NYPD, he relocated to Denver in 1977 and judging by his wardrobe and hairstyle one would make the fair judgement that Zorelli was still living in an perpetual rerun of that cop show from the 70s, what was it now? Starky and Butch?

The cop thought about the past year and how he was dating the beautiful Carrington heiress; Fallon, he truly loved her, she had wit and charm and most of all class, he had read all about the Carringtons for years now, from how Krystle Jennings had achieved the American dream by marrying into the dynasty to the Ted Dinard case (which incidentally was where he first visited the Carrington mansion when he was rookie, and he had briefly seen Fallon looking like a character from an F Scott Fitzgerald novel)
And the revelation of a fourth Carrington child who was English, and most bizarrely the family got caught up some terrorist attack in an Eastern European country which had been forgotten about for some reason, Zorelli didn't care about money, he was a down to earth guy and right now he needed Fallon, just as he was thinking about her, her ex husband Jeff Colby walked into the station

"Is Zorelli here" he asked the person behind the desk "I need to speak with him urgently"
Zorelli could see that Jeff looked scared and got up from the office

"Colby" he shouted "they're keeping me here for questioning about the shooting"

"Well I need your help, it's Fallon and Krystina" Jeff said

"What about them" Zorelli said feeling there was so,etching wrong

"They're missing" he said

At those words Zorelli grabbed Jeff and rushed out of the police station not hearing the desk sergeant shout his name.

IN A HELICOPTER OUTSIDE DENVER:

"Look where are you taking us?!" Fallon asked for what seemed like the millionth time, "why are you taking us hostage?"

"Because we are Mrs Colby" the European man said in his cold tone of voice

"I'm not a Colby!" She said exasperated "Its Fallon Carrington! And daddy will get us out of this and he will deal with you"

"Shut up!" The heavy set man said as he slapped her, Krystina was sniffling trying not to cry.

"Please let us go" she asked in such childish innocence

The men ignored her "We have orders from our boss to take you hostage"

"But why?" Fallon asked desperately "you could've at least let Krystina go and just taken me, whatever it is you want I'll pay you"

The European man snorted "it is always money with you Carringtons isn't it?" He said "Mrs Elias was right about that, but your days are numbered because no we have that art collection, we own your family, the Colby's the Dexters and the Reece family...."

"Who is Mrs Elias" Fallon asked "I keep hearing that name, you mentioned it earlier, and what has the Reece family got to do with this? Sammy Jo's father died years ago!"

But the last thing she heard was Krystina's scream as she saw the world turn black........

Chippie

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
hmmm - too bad I always thought Dex and Alexis would have made the better couple - while Jason did treat Sable poorly unlike Alexis she was not banned from her little children and unlike Sable did not have the power (back in 1964) to take Blake to court and win - I like Sable but with Jason and as a bad ass not the sweet person who everyone likes - seems like too much of a departure from her Colby's portrayal which was one of the best things about that show - that being said I like new fan fiction- keep going! Please bring Krystle back from her sleep in Switzerland
I think it would have been interesting if Alexis was the one pregnant in season 7 - and if she got over Blake - with John F. stating he never wanted Blake to be with anyone other than Krystle on the show it make Alexis's infatuation kinda boring

K

Karin Schill

I'm glad to see Jeff coming to the rescue and teaming up with Zorelli. :)
Those men that has kidnapped the sisters seem horrible. :(

I liked Jason & Sable on the Colby's show too. They did sort of ruin her character a bit when she crossed over to the parent show. But obviously since this is where Dynasty left her. A Dex & Sable pairing makes sense at this point IMHO.
I also liked Alexis & Dex btw.
But my favorite Dynasty pairing is Blake and Alexis. Followed by Fallon & Jeff...

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Thanks Chippie and Karin for your thoughts :)

I got bored of Dex running after Alexis he needed a new woman in his life and Sable was it :)
Though I do like Dex and Amanda together had he not got married to Alexis in the first place

Jeff will have a new love interest for this story as Fallon and Zorelli will be together

PREVIEW ON WHATS TO COME
Tanner will have a mysterious past and will not seem as he appears

Four more characters from the past will return later in the story

We'll be delving more into Fallon's disappearance in 1984-85, plus the real reason why Peter Devilbes was after Fallon and who he was working for

Alexis will be out of action for the time being, she will be going to the Far East for medical recovery

Krystle will also remain out the picture

Mrs Elias will have ties to the Carringtons going back to the late 1960s/early 1970s

Dex and Sable will get together but there will trouble involving their baby(ies?)

Adam is currently in hiding and will receive help from an unexpected person, who he will fall in love with

Monica will still be around

Blake will have to make a big sacrifice to save Fallon and Krystina

Sammy Jo will learn about her father's past as someone will begin tormenting her and trying to drive her out of her mind......

A person will be working with Mrs Elias who will have a major grudge against the Carringtons for actions that occurred earlier in the decade

Dex and Sable will have to step up to the plate and lead/save the Carringtons as Blake will be unable to do so in the near future

And that's all I'm going to reveal for now folks, keep reading ;-) And thanks for your support.

Gabriele

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
DYNASTY 10TH SEASON

After the Blake shootout, he is hospitalized in severe conditions. Amanda, Steven, Ben, Leslie, Dominique, arrive in Denver to attend Blake.
Alexis and Dex are hospitalized. Alexis has a dream where she sees his life as if she had not returned to Denver with Joseph, Sean, Cecil, Mark still alive.
Alexis wakes up while Dex is paralyzed.
Sable loses the child for stress, Monica calls Miles and Bliss to Denver to help her mother.
Miles reveals that Jason and Francesca are married and Jason is their biological father after a paternity test.
Caress arrives in Denver to help Alexis.
Cash Cassidy arrives in Denver to ask Monica to move to Los Angeles to grow Scott after Adrienne died of cancer.
Krystel comes out of coma and returns to Denver to assist Blake
Fallon and Kristina are saved by Zorrelli and Dennis Grimes dies in the cave.

The treasure is seized by the police.
Zach Powers buys Denver Carrington
Kirby Anders became a powerful woman buying Colbyco
Sable agrees to marry Zach in return to sell Denver Carrington to Blake.
Blake comes out of the coma and meets in marriage with Krystel
Dex after an operation returns to walk and marries Alexis
Kirby marries Adam
Fallon chooses to stay with Jeff
Amanda falls in love with Zorrelli
Leslie and Miles fall in love and leave for Los Angeles
Sammy Jo finds Tanner who has left the vows and decides to live together.
Ben come back in Australia
Caress moves to New York to write a Carrington biography.
Monica and Cash move to Los Angeles.
The police investigating the shootout finds out that the mysterious woman with limouisine and Costance Colby survived the plane crash.
Coastance asks Blake for the double play of Captain Hadler. He did not want to hurt Blake.

Everyone meets at Villa Carrington for the wedding of Blake and Krystel
END