Emmerdale Episode Discussion

Emelee

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
OMG, Maya is back - pregnant!!! :eek: Who is the father? Jacob or David? Early prison release on the condition that she doesn't see Jacob. But how long will that last?

Emelee

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
Did David and Leyla finally get through to Jacob? I've wanted to smack that guy for ages. He's been a stereotypical moody teenager with his "I know best, I am the only normal person and the rest of you are just selfish jerks"-routine.
So he gets his act together (hopefully), and when will everyone find out that Maya is having a baby?

Emelee

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
I hope it's Jacob, so that he MUST grow up and stop being a sulky teenager.

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Emmerdale has been pretty dull over the Christmas period, but what has saved it, is the acting which is head and shoulders above it's sister soap Coronation Street.

Emelee

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
I still think it's Jacob's kid. Someone mixed with the test result. Why else pair Liam & Layla soooo close after his almost wedding to Bernice?

Emelee

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
Cain shot Nate thinking he as a rustler. I'd call that poetic justice after what Nate has done.
Pierce's obsession with Rhona feels a bit too much. Why go all the way crazy?
I'm not excited about Vanessa's bowel cancer storyline. Cancer storylines on soaps tend to be boring when you know that the character will survive. I prefer less common illnesses because we all know about cancer already. We don't really need to learn more about it through a soap. And that's usually how soaps treat cancer storylines, as a way to both have drama and to educate the audience. I know plenty enough about cancer, I'd rather learn about less heard of illnesses.