• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Every US TV show that's been axed in 2017 - So far

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
UPDATED: May 15, 2017
(Brutal!)

2 Broke Girls (CBS)

American Crime (ABC)

American Gothic (CBS)

APB (FOX)

Aquarius (NBC)

The Blacklist: Redemption (NBC)

The Catch (ABC)

Conviction (ABC)

Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders (CBS)

Doubt (CBS)

Dr. Ken (ABC)

Emerald City (NBC)

Frequency (The CW)

The Great Indoors (CBS)

Grimm (NBC)

Imaginary Mary (ABC)

Last Man Standing (ABC)

Making History (FOX)

Mistresses (ABC)

No Tomorrow (The CW)

Notorious (ABC)

The Odd Couple (CBS)

Pitch (FOX)

Powerless (NBC)

Pure Genius (CBS)

The Real O'Neals (ABC)

Reign (The CW)

Rosewood (FOX)

Scream Queens (FOX)

Secrets and Lies (ABC)

Sleepy Hollow (FOX)

Son of Zorn (FOX)

Time After Time (ABC)

Training Day (CBS)

The Vampire Diaries (The CW)

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
So far, no disappointments for me. *Keeping fingers crossed*

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Many of those have not been picked up here anyway. Of those that have the only one I was watching regularly was The Odd Couple - and then only out of nostalgia for the old show. I'm surprised it's been on this long.

Gabriel Maxwell

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Breezy fragrant vineyards of Falcon Crest
I finally get my precious Josh Bowman back on TV in a regular weekly series and he's paired off with an also adorable Freddie Stroma in what was a cute little show about fun time-travelling adventures ("Time After Time"), the kind I would've enjoyed immensely as a child, and that darn ABC pulls it after only 4 weeks.

Of course, I never expected the low-rated and somewhat weak show to last beyond its original 12-episode order, but did they really have to pull it after only 4 weeks, in this day and age when almost nothing gets pulled before its burns off the original order? And The WB (who produced it) won't even post the rest of the episodes online. Damn them. LOL...

As for ABC - they used to be my favorite network with their vast selection of family comedies and soapy dramas - I don't see a single new series in their 2017-2018 schedule that I'm excited about. I just knew it when they ditched Paul Lee last year that would be the end of the great ABC as we knew it from 2004-2016.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
won't even post the rest of the episodes online
It's getting absolutely ridiculous how quickly they are dropping their shows.

Part of me doesn't want to get attached to a new show in case it gets ditched. I'm still upset at losing 'V' and ALCATRAZ because there were so many unanswered questions and to a lesser extent TERRA NOVA, which ended on a conclusion, but opened up a whole new avenue to explore.

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Some surprises

American Crime
Secrets and Lies
Criminal Minds Beyond Borders

I thought Training Day would end after Bill Paxton passed away.

Time after Time is a pretty good series. I only watched a few episodes but enjoyed it.

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Too bad. I was looking forward to Time After Time because I enjoyed the movie and Wells' The Time Machine (the Rod Taylor one anyway).