Ex-daytime stars you want to see again.....

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
David Forsyth. Anna Stuart. Ian Buchanan. Susan Flannery. Charles Grant. Deborah Adair. Winsor Harmon. Tom Eplin. I'm sure there are others.

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Self-serving as I am, I used to advocate for B&B to hire Anna Stuart to play Eric's long-lost sister. I wanted her on my screen, no matter who hired her! Her eye for style and fashion (Donna was always so elegantly put together) always made me think she'd be a natural for that show. This was back when Susan Flannery was still on the show; I thought they'd make an interesting rivalry because AS's character would know Stephanie from "way back". I think AS is now semi-retired, spending most of her free time bailing her actor/environmental-activist husband James Cromwell out of jail. :D

Also in the 'self-serving' file, I think Stephen Schnetzer and Alice Barrett-Mitchell would be great as GH's Dr. Jeff Webber and his ex-wife (Liz's mother), who could plausibly return to work at GH. I'd love to see SS and Leslie Charleson rekindling a decades-old romance, with AB-M as his shrewish ex trying to enlist her daughter's help in winning Jeff back. But Scotty might be a better match for her.

TJames03

Banned
LV

Reaction score
Awards
With there only being four daytime serials on TV now, space is limited, but it is so odd that none of these people have been seen. I would have also added Robin Strasser to the list, but the asinine decision to hire her as a recast Vivian on DOOL ruined that. A RECAST?!???? Ugh!!!!!!!!

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Susan Flannery
Sam Behrens
Lane Davies

Marcy Walker
Nicolas Coster
Jay Kenneth Johnson
Jennifer Finnigan