fake double posts

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Sometimes it looks as if the message is posted twice ("other messages have been posted. Want to view them?")
When I refresh the page it's just the one message appearing on the page, although it looks as if I'm still composing that very message before submitting it (text in grey).

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Sometimes it looks as if the message is posted twice ("other messages have been posted. Want to view them?")
I've seen that message pop up, but never refresh the page.

Are you getting your messages posted twice? If so, which thread(s) did it happen in.

although it looks as if I'm still composing that very message before submitting it

We have a function, where the reply box will save your text, so if you came out of a reply box without hitting post reply, the text will be there the next time you open that thread. Is this what you're seeing?

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It's like this:

I'm writing the message, I get that "other messages have been posted, wanna see them" (which I usually ignore, but sometimes not as it could affect the relevance of my post), then I click POST REPLY and see my post displayed TWICE (a "double" post).

I go back to the previous page, and then back to the last page (where I posted my last message) and that post is displayed ONCE (no double post) but I also see the draft version, as if I haven't posted that message yet.