• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Dallas Actors From Victoria Principal

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
Victoria Principal posted this - My rewrite of this beautiful verse.

Rove

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I had an interesting thought this morning while making a cuppa. As more people self isolate and look to commercial television and streaming services for their entertainment imagine if a continuation of Dallas began today. It would - in some regard - mirror when Dallas began in 1978 when the economy wasn't doing so well.

We need Dallas today to get us out of this slump. How I miss The Man...

Justine

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I had an interesting thought this morning while making a cuppa. As more people self isolate and look to commercial television and streaming services for their entertainment imagine if a continuation of Dallas began today. It would - in some regard - mirror when Dallas began in 1978 when the economy wasn't doing so well.

We need Dallas today to get us out of this slump. How I miss The Man...

I had a similar thought - if they cancel live TV shows for the foreseeable future, they could start re-running Dallas again.:)

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
I am so proud of Victoria Principal, that she actually uses her wealth, to help and support others and its not all about making a $$$$$$$ and watch her bank account grow. She gives something back to people, to animals and once more I take my hat off to her. Its a beautiful quality to have and not all celebs have got it!!

Even sitting on your couch, you can be of service. Please help wherever you can. ❤️

#REPOST Boys & Girls Club of Malibu Our deepest gratitude to Victoria Principal and The Victoria Principal Foundation for generously affording the BGCM Malibu Emergency Relief & BGCM Food Pantry the opportunity to continue serving our most vulnerable community members during this time. THANK YOU for your humanity, selfless good work, and support. Malibu Seniors & vulnerable families please reach out to us if you are in need. We continue to offer FREE delivery service, MON WED & THURS 10am-1pm.
No cost for food/supplies. For support-
Call 310-457-2582
Email emergencyrelief@bgcmalibu.org

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
For the elderly and those confined to home through illness, the current isolation is potentially fatal unless they receive prepared meals on a regular basis. Please help if you can.

#Repost Project Angel Food Thank you to the Victoria Principal Foundation for funding 5,000 emergency meals from @projectangelfood to people in LA County living with critical illness.
You can donate at
http://www.angelfood.org/covid19

https://www.facebook.com/ufi/reacti...mVlZGJhY2s6NTQ5NjYwODU4OTk4Mjg4&av=1364693047

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Her lovely rescue horses

Bijou and Henni enjoying horse hugs.

And sending BIG HUGS to all of you.

Pamela_E

administrator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Nice to see her doing her bit.

At least she is safe, she is now on her 15th year of self isolating. :D

Rove

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
have never seen this photo before
It appears the dress is not performing its job...hence the well placed hand :D I miss seeing Victoria on the small screen. Any day now I expect our company will make the decision to close its doors to the public and we will be forced to take leave. If this happens I'm breaking out my dusty DVD's of Lorimar Dallas :)

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Victoria is an absolute gem on Instagram.

Shes liked and responded to me several times. I like how her followers are slowly but steadily growing aswell.:love4:

I agree, I love the fact that she replies to your posts, think she is fab!

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
another lovely pic from Miss P x

Milo, Maggie & I hope you will consider helping Wags & Walks during this crisis.❤️

#REPOST Wags and Walks Wags & Walks is beyond grateful for the outpouring of support received recently - especially from Crisis Companions like Victoria Principal and her pups Maggie & Milo! While we are dedicated to caring for the many dogs in our care, we can only do so with help from The Victoria Principal Foundation and other Crisis Companions who allow us to keep the many dogs in our care happy and healthy during such unprecedented times.

Please follow in their paw prints by becoming a Crisis Companion today. Rescue pups need you more now than ever. bit.ly/WagsAndWalks ❤️

https://www.facebook.com/ufi/reacti...mVlZGJhY2s6NTUyMTUwNzU4NzQ5Mjk4&av=1364693047