Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
here cute horsey!

Henni sets a new "high bar" for the tongue trick! Anything for treats...
Image may contain: horse, sky and outdoor

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Bijou loves to have her face rubbed, it's like a horse facial.
Is horsey skincare next?

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Thats a face i wouldnt want to mess with Miss P, of course you are the original Miss P, and there is only 1 Miss PrinciPAL and opposed to people who call her PrinciPLE!!! Thats worthy of Miss Ellies shotgn from the hall closet!

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Ive been on hols and not really online so sad to hear the news, Milo was the luckiest little dog out when Victoria appeared and took him home.

i loved her tribute

One day my phone rang and it was Lesley Brog the owner of Wags & Walks. She said “ I have the dog for you!” I was hesitant as I’d recently lost two dogs and I wasn’t sure I was ready. But Lesley persevered and the next day I drove to
Wags and Walks
And there he was. Our eyes met and he had me at “woof!”
Milo had a few quirks to work through but we did and he became my constant buddy & loyal companion. Milo taught me about how fear can translate to aggression and that the way to work through that is not domination but rather with consistent & firm boundaries and always with love. And so my fierce boy became a lovable curmudgeon, capable of melting me with one soulful glance and always ready to play any game that involved me stopping everything & giving him my undivided attention. In return he made it clear that I was his person and that his world revolved around me. He would happily lie by my feet while I worked at the computer, follow me around the office, sit with his face pressed against the glass shower door to protect me, sit and stare at the front door whenever I went out and greet me when I returned as though I had been gone for weeks. And his very favorite thing was something we would do at the end of each day. He would cuddle in my arms like a baby with his head resting on my shoulder and gently snore while I watched the news or read a book.
One day we went back to Wags & Walks and met Maggie. Once again it was instant. We both knew this was our girl. And so my lovable boy found his perfect girlfriend. Maggie adored him from the get go and followed him around to learn the rules of living in a house. (Maggie had been a street dog, unused to human love or a safe place.) Together they patrolled the deck each day, ruling the beach front and chasing away any potential intruders with their chorus of woofs and terrifying presence… or so they liked to believe. Two lovable furballs, tails wagging, chasing away even the surfers.
And now Milo has left us. Passed over into his next journey without us. Cancer is a terrible thief.
Maggie and I are desperately sad. We have turned to each other for comfort and Maggie is in my arms as I write this.
I am forever grateful to Lesley Brog for being our matchmaker. To Dr. Dean Graulich for understanding & caring for Milo from the very beginning.
To every Vet tech who extended love & tenderness to my sweet boy. To the guys on my team for always treating Milo like a little prince.
And to every surfer who passed us by, waved at Milo and commended him on being a good guard dog.
Maggie & I will be taking a little break now. Our hearts need time to mend. But some spaces cannot be filled and the place in our hearts that was reserved for Milo will always be his.
Forever my best boy. I love you.
❤️

1598549743905.png

Rove

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Bijou loves to have her face rubbed, it's like a horse facial.
Just a tip here folks. We were raised never to stand to the side when a horse is stabled as Victoria is shown doing here. A horse can suddenly swing its head and can cause harm to the bystander. We were told to stand directly in front of the horse.

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Just a tip here folks. We were raised never to stand to the side when a horse is stabled as Victoria is shown doing here. A horse can suddenly swing its head and can cause harm to the bystander. We were told to stand directly in front of the horse.

Try to say that to Victoria... Dear old Pammie even had a history of horse kicking...

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
lovely message from Victoria

1598805978408.png

Attachments

• 1598805978564.png
    1598805978564.png
    189.5 KB · Views: 45

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Halo and Tommy have become inseparable.
Halo was originally adopted to be a companion for Bello, and the three of them are a very happy 'throuple,' but Halo sensed Tommy's need and has revived his spirit. It has been a truly remarkable demonstration of healing through the power of love and kindness.

1599319587990.png