Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Has anyone done this ?

BO.jpg

We've only done two episodes and we're hooked into this new gem. I thought BOARDWALK EMPIRE was violent, I thought SONS OF ANARCHY was violent, but this show turns the rest onto JOHN CRAVEN'S NEWSROUND.

Hell, even Michael Myers would be shocked.

Or maybe, I'm too old for all this.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
We're halfway through the season and I gotta shout out to the fight choreography, it brings a whole new excitement to a drama surrounding gang killings. It reminds me a little of SENSE8.

I've not found it the easiest of dramas to follow, I keep getting confused between the gangs.

Yeah, totally brutal, no mercy!

Alexis Colby Carrington

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
We're halfway through the season and I gotta shout out to the fight choreography, it brings a whole new excitement to a drama surrounding gang killings. It reminds me a little of SENSE8.

I've not found it the easiest of dramas to follow, I keep getting confused between the gangs.

Yeah, totally brutal, no mercy!

I got confused too. I had to keep winding it back and rewatching scenes until it made sense.

pete lashmar

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I can't wait for series/season 2 - absolutely loved the first run.

Great characters, gritty storylines, brutal fights and realism, it had me within the first minute.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Very over the top with very little story and one-dimensional despicable characters.
But junk TV can be entertaining too and the fight scenes are very good.