Happy Birthday Darkshadows38

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Medals
thank you. i just got tired of using Stimpy as a screen name that's all. anyways, i'm getting up there i'm 38 now. hard to believe when i joined i was 26 on here and later turned 27 that year. no joke it's been that long

darkshadows38

Reaction score
Medals
no not really i didn't my family and i had a LOT of anger over this so i did some venting about it last nite over the phone actually, that did help somewhat. anyways my family no joke left for Florida well Disney without me. nobody asked if i wanted to go or not. i'm not a Huge Disney fan but to get out of Ohio and go on Vacation wherever the hell it happens to be would have been nice. and they left on my b-day if you can believe it. so i did take the week off work cause why should everyone get a vacation while i had to work? i've had worse b-day's of course i'm sure plenty of us here have had pretty crappy ones. especially ones who have one on 9-11 for one.

i'm 38 just like my screen name suggests i just posted it as my age before i turned that age. and it's just hard to believe like i may have said on here somewhere, that was 26 when i joined here in July of (2005)

Kevmac

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
Reaction score
Medals
Thank i ended up watching some Classic Doctor who and that's pretty much it
Well, Sir..... a great decision, if I may say so...? :rolleyes: Nothing better than to lose yourself in an ol' Doctor Who story...... o_O If your folks went on vacation during your holiday...? Don't sweat it....

Always be true to yourself....o_O That's what matters most.... :)

darkshadows38

Reaction score
Medals
well it wasn't just my folks, it was my brother and his family, plus his mother-in-law i doubt any of it was my Sister-in-law's idea though to be fair. i'm not holding any of it against her cause i actually do think she's a sweetheart. something you can't always say about your in-laws.